Am I the only one who thinks that Eminem has little-to-no replay value?

Marshal mathers LP got so much spin in the hood that summer it was out,

man, how times have changed. i dont even think chicagoians remember that summer anymore

Marshal mathers LP got so much spin in the hood that summer it was out,

man, how times have changed. i dont even think chicagoians remember that summer anymore

Recovery is actually the only Em album I can listen to over and over again. The other ones aren't my taste of rap.

Recovery is actually the only Em album I can listen to over and over again. The other ones aren't my taste of rap.

In bits and pieces man...I go back to the EM joints I like....but he does have a lot of %+%+ in his discography that gets skipped..then again so do a lot of rappers 

In bits and pieces man...I go back to the EM joints I like....but he does have a lot of %+%+ in his discography that gets skipped..then again so do a lot of rappers 

Last few albums only have a few good songs, but i could listen to TES front to back, top to bottom, and its one of the only albums ive ever heard that i can say that about.

Last few albums only have a few good songs, but i could listen to TES front to back, top to bottom, and its one of the only albums ive ever heard that i can say that about.

Outside of Infinite and The Emeinem Show, yeah. His alleged classics SSLP and MMLP I might play a great song on it every once in a while but never the whole thing.

Relapse has absolutely no replay value and although Recovery is better doesn't leave me wanting to hear more from Em. I do enjoy his freestyle mixtapes though.

Outside of Infinite and The Emeinem Show, yeah. His alleged classics SSLP and MMLP I might play a great song on it every once in a while but never the whole thing.

Relapse has absolutely no replay value and although Recovery is better doesn't leave me wanting to hear more from Em. I do enjoy his freestyle mixtapes though.

i agree 100% esp referring to the the new em.
I listened to recovery once and never played it again. 

i agree 100% esp referring to the the new em.
I listened to recovery once and never played it again. 

Guess it depends on the person... SSLP, MMLP, & TES have had replay value for me for years.

Recovery + some other tracks have replay value to me as well. *Shrugs

Guess it depends on the person... SSLP, MMLP, & TES have had replay value for me for years.

Recovery + some other tracks have replay value to me as well. *Shrugs

Back
Top Bottom