Am I the only one who thinks that Eminem has little-to-no replay value?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Can't listen to anything past MMLP
thumbs-up.jpeg

Nah, i cant mess with Em. Never liked dude, never will. Same angry degrading flows, same tones, same delivery. I'll never understand the hype this dude gets, don't want people to try and explain either.

Nah, i cant mess with Em. Never liked dude, never will. Same angry degrading flows, same tones, same delivery. I'll never understand the hype this dude gets, don't want people to try and explain either.

i cant get into his new stuff. it all feels the same. rock based songs about going through struggles, cool... imho, he lost "it"

i cant get into his new stuff. it all feels the same. rock based songs about going through struggles, cool... imho, he lost "it"

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Guess it depends on the person... SSLP, MMLP, & TES have had replay value for me for years.

Recovery + some other tracks have replay value to me as well. *Shrugs

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Guess it depends on the person... SSLP, MMLP, & TES have had replay value for me for years.

Recovery + some other tracks have replay value to me as well. *Shrugs

I listened to Relapse and Recovery once each. Never felt the need to play either again. But old Em is a different story...

I listened to Relapse and Recovery once each. Never felt the need to play either again. But old Em is a different story...

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

Marshal mathers LP got so much spin in the hood that summer it was out,

man, how times have changed. i dont even think chicagoians remember that summer anymore
;

I remember listening to that all of summer 2000, I was like 12 back then.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

Marshal mathers LP got so much spin in the hood that summer it was out,

man, how times have changed. i dont even think chicagoians remember that summer anymore
;

I remember listening to that all of summer 2000, I was like 12 back then.
pimp.gif

I feel Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time.

Having said that I agree with most of you that everything after The Eminem Show has little to no replay value.

I still can't believe how few times I've listened to Recovery. I just can't get into it.

Regardless, there's no denying his impact on hip hop and I can't stand people who belittle his accomplishments.

I feel Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time.

Having said that I agree with most of you that everything after The Eminem Show has little to no replay value.

I still can't believe how few times I've listened to Recovery. I just can't get into it.

Regardless, there's no denying his impact on hip hop and I can't stand people who belittle his accomplishments.

Old material? Most def

It just seems like now I listen to his music for the initial
eek.gif
eek.gif
'dude ripped it with the delivery'

And that's pretty much it.

Old material? Most def

It just seems like now I listen to his music for the initial
eek.gif
eek.gif
'dude ripped it with the delivery'

And that's pretty much it.