Am I the only one who this happens to? (Online Dating, Social Media, etc.)

So it seems anytime I meet a female on social media, pof, whatever, that i kinda get a mental idea of who they are based on our personal conversations with inboxes, DM, etc. Posts never really influence my thinking cause lets be honest, its like predicting tomorrow's weather based off disaster movies. But I'm pretty patie t before talking to them on the phone for a number of reasons. Primarily, I want to show I'm not pressed to woo anybody over because i don't have a problem getting females to pay me attention and i also want to see if they are just playing a role or if this is who they are so far. SO 75% of the time off the first phone conversation i have i get a completely different perception of them amd they turn out to not be the same. Some of them say its because they try to protect themselves from being hurt again, but i believe its something societal. Like off the first few text or pm conversations they are sweet girls, classy, intelligent, with goals or priorities. But after talking to them or meeting them its a contradiction on most counts and they act like teenagers. I mean whats your take on it, you think it's a cultural thing or is this the norm now?

AND NO I DON'T RELY ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR DATING SITES TO MEET PEOPLE SO DON'T SAY STOP TRYING TO MEET PEOPLE ONLINE LOL.

Women generally look down on online dating anyways.

I know you dont want to hear it, but....stop trying to meet people online.

Youre overthinking without even touching the P. Get the P first and then worry about chemistry and how how you want to proceed. Dont psych yourself out.

First off what's your generation?

Most of these young females out here on social media just looking for attention.

Of course the person they are online and in person are totally different. If everyone kept it 100 online, hlaf of NT would be real shooters/thugs. But in reality they're internet tough. Just like women are internet wholesome.

Y'all will judge me if I told you how many chicks I smashed soley from social media....as well as my 25 years of life in general

:lol: :smh: :pimp:. In that order.

I don't really TRY to meet people online is what I'm saying. Something as simple as commenting on somebody i know in real life's post leads to me getting a friend request, inbox etc. Sometimes i even end up meeting the person at a party or hanging out and then we stay in touch through fb or whatever. I'm not out trollimg for trim I'm EXCLUSIVELY speaking on an aspect but i get what y'all are saying. And my generation is 80's babies thats why im shocked it seems like all of them are acting like they were born after 95.

This is basically Internet 101, breh.

On the internet we can curate our personalities. It doesn't mean that's not who we really are, but real life moves at a faster pace and we have to present ourselves accordingly.

The truth is most of us are not very interesting, at least not until someone invests the time to get to know us which varies from person to person.

Just get laid for the time being and let the rest happen when it happens.

Y'all will judge me if I told you how many chicks I smashed soley from social media....as well as my 25 years of life in general

laugh.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif
. In that order.
Sameeee

I had a HoF 2015 due to Tinder 
laugh.gif

This is basically Internet 101, breh.

On the internet we can curate our personalities. It doesn't mean that's not who we really are, but real life moves at a faster pace and we have to present ourselves accordingly.

The truth is most of us are not very interesting, at least not until someone invests the time to get to know us which varies from person to person.

Just get laid for the time being and let the rest happen when it happens.
Well said

*Shia Laboof clap*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom