am i the only one who wants a air max 98 retro?

pimp.gif

Love '98's.

Def not the only one.
Gundams and the grey/ navy joints would be snagged immediately
but some how nike would find a way to screw em up

Def not the only one.
Gundams and the grey/ navy joints would be snagged immediately
but some how nike would find a way to screw em up

I don't mind having a pair in my collection, but I'm not that big of a fan..

And seeing the 95s (with a much bigger following) sit on shelves..doesn't seem too profitable to retro..

I don't mind having a pair in my collection, but I'm not that big of a fan..

And seeing the 95s (with a much bigger following) sit on shelves..doesn't seem too profitable to retro..

I LOVE 98's, I actually don't care much for the 95s. Instead of flooding the marketwith so many 95's, cut the amount of releases in half, and put out some 98's.

I LOVE 98's, I actually don't care much for the 95s. Instead of flooding the marketwith so many 95's, cut the amount of releases in half, and put out some 98's.

wait a minute, i take that back. as much as i would love for them to come back, they're just gonna butcher the hell out of that air bubble, just like any other Air Max shoe.

wait a minute, i take that back. as much as i would love for them to come back, they're just gonna butcher the hell out of that air bubble, just like any other Air Max shoe.

been waiting soooooooo long for them to drop these again 
tired.gif

nerd.gif

The air unit wouldn't even be that much of a problem because the new AM97 midsoles/air units aren't as butchered when compared to the 95's/bursts.....these could happen almost immediately considering the amount of 97 midsoles they probably have sitting around.

They just better not change a damn thing about the upper
indifferent.gif

pic for reference.....and for the #%@$%#$ at Nike that forgot about these
4904700829_17f8a8c083_z.jpg

.....hurry the $#%& up Nike, we know u are reading and there's lots of stuff from '97-'00 that needs to come back out.

been waiting soooooooo long for them to drop these again 
tired.gif

nerd.gif

The air unit wouldn't even be that much of a problem because the new AM97 midsoles/air units aren't as butchered when compared to the 95's/bursts.....these could happen almost immediately considering the amount of 97 midsoles they probably have sitting around.

They just better not change a damn thing about the upper
indifferent.gif

pic for reference.....and for the #%@$%#$ at Nike that forgot about these
4904700829_17f8a8c083_z.jpg

.....hurry the $#%& up Nike, we know u are reading and there's lots of stuff from '97-'00 that needs to come back out.

Back
Top Bottom