Am I the only person on NT that has NEVER tasted alcohol?

For you younguns that are under 21.... or at least not in college, I'm not talking about you.

I just turned 27 a few weeks back and to this day, I have NEVER tasted 1 single drop of beer, wine, tequila... NOTHING. NOT one drop.

AND... I have NEVER smoked anything in my life. Not a cig, the mj... NOTHING.

anyone else out there?

nerd.gif

Really never? I don't drink but I've had wine on occasion and when I was a little kid I accidentally drank beer; but not one drop of alcohol has everpassed your lips?

27? whatever if your cool then I guess
laugh.gif
you sound regretfull though, and if you have to ask if you missed out, then you missed out
laugh.gif

edit: your sig kinda explains it all though

haha. some of your replies. I actually didnt' see that other thead... so if this one has to close... then whatever.

I am Mexican ... 100% by the way.

Why? just didn't want to. I grew up playing a higher level of soccer... played in college, girl had a kid shortly thereafter. Just never had the desire todrink and/or smoke. Honestly, I still don't.

I actually don't feel like I missed out on a thing.

you Mexican too?

son is lyin

they get drunk in mexico my man, they gets DRUNK

word to the donkey show

so you had a kid and you never drank?
shoot, my kids are the reason I drink...
laugh.gif

and being Mexican too? I got 4 year olds stealing Coronas at my wife's family parties...
but in all honesty, you have missed out. plain and simple.

-J-

Mexican? None of your uncles at a party/house gathering in a drunken state of mind offered you a beer? A drink? You're lying

Originally Posted by breaux

YNS
ignorant NTer's FTL.

How about you read the damn responses before you reply with some useless overused acronym that screams "hi! im an idiot and have nothing of interest toadd to any topic on here!"

Dude said HIS GIRL HAD THEIR CHILD. How is he not smashing?

Congratulations on being dumb.

*raises hand

unless you count the wine at communion, and even then it's less than a shot

also, i've only had drank 3 cups of coffee

and i'm older than op

ever used listerine or anything like that? probably tasted alcohol, but don't drink or do drugs. either way try it sometime its fun. if you don'tlike then, stop.

i have never drank or smoked anything before in my life and i'm fine with out it
pimp.gif

never needed anything like that, i still know how to have fun with out all that.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

damn Mojo you need a drink homie
truer words have never been spoken my friend. 1hour and 22 minutes until i can leave the office and go to HAPPY HOUR!!!!!

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

never needed anything like that, i still know how to have fun with out all that.
glasses.gif
May I direct you to this quote stolen from the "random thoughts from people our age" thread...

I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Back
Top Bottom