AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESNT THINK KEVIN HART IS FUNNY?

I was watchin a little bit of the Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain in ComedyCentral today it was alright... I didn't watch his Seriously Funny but I did watch "I'm A Grown Little Man" I thought that was hilarious 

Originally Posted by vatech733

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

Originally Posted by casekicks

I'd say that Louis CK is the funniest in the stand up game right now..But I personally think KH is hilarious..Dane Cook should be put on an island by himself and left for dead..

this man knows!
THIS!!! 
pimp.gif
  always provides the
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
going to co-sign this

He's funny to me. Over the top at times with the screaming and whatnot, like on those new car commercials they had him doin... other than that, he aight.

Originally Posted by marath0n

I don't find Chris Rock funny. For what it's worth, I'm black.
That fact you're black actually isn't "worth" anything, when it comes to comedy.

I was expecting more from "laugh at my pain", didnt go to movies so I watched last night on CC. Very disappointed, not even close to his older stand ups... Guy is really funny but, this was just more of a hype than anything else... I think that just because he was being on t.v. For a lil too much he thought he was gonna do it. Not in this one, he should of have waited a lil longer.... Too soon kH, too soon.

But Dane Cook and Kevin Hart are both funny, though ...

Sidenote: I hate when people use obviously liked stuff from stand up to make themselves appear more witty and funny.

All my roommate does is quote Kevin Hart stand up to the wimmiez ..

They already think he's funny (k hart) so he gets laughs from a couple...

I'm like damb fambs ... you that scared to be yourself?

Smh.

I like kevin hart, louis ck is funny also.
Cant stand Dane Cook but the worst of all is Will Ferrel IMO
Like calm the hell down.

i did in the beginning. not anymore. then again i found family matters and my wife and kids funny. not anymore. things change.

I think Kevin Hart and Katt William's standups are funny as hell. Don't no anyone else who thinks otherwise either 
ohwell.gif
Mike Epps is only funny in movies to me
but IMO his standups are awful...

the only person worse than kevin hart when it comes to standup, is ashy larry. all he does is reference to chappelle show. sucksbro.gif

He's alright. I chuckle at some of his jokes.

Katt Williams not so much. Never found him funny.

he's funny...he has some weird repeated mannerisms he does in all his specials but I can overlook that because he jokes on himself a lot.

No he isnt. Katt Williams isnt all that funny either

To be truly funny, I have to watch it more than twice and still laugh. Russell Peters is funny

I feel like he's funny in real life but his standup is underwhelming but has its moment---eg the whole excuse for running out of money bit is comedy cause one of my friends does that

I hate when he tries to tell jokes about his kids, Louie CK does is better

I'm with you OP. Never found him funny. Can't even make it all the way through dudes stand up on Netflix 
laugh.gif

I didn't use to find him funny....like in soul plane. Laugh At My Pain and him on BET AWARDS was funny as hell tho.

Back
Top Bottom