AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESNT THINK KEVIN HART IS FUNNY?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Tai My Js Kah

His Laugh at My Pain standup isn't too funny. But Seriously Funny is hilarious. Check it out on Netflix if you wanna give him another shot.

I agree..Grown Little Man and Seriously Funny were both funny as hell, but Laugh at My Pain was terrible
ohwell.gif
Which is really disappointing because I had high hopes for it..Also, there was tons of hype around it, especially by his Twitter followers.

However, in his defense, I think since he got a movie deal offer for that LAMP standup tour, he may have rushed it just to be able to meet the movie deadline. Most comedians can take their time to create material for a standup, but once there is some sort of movie deal involved, time becomes much more of a factor and apparently that negatively affected his material.

agree with all of this

Originally Posted by cartune

Comics like Hart & Epps just look funny so they get away with more

CK is up and down he wants to George Carlin so bad. The other white dude forget his name it starts with a B is hysterical

The most consistent comedian is Paul Mooney even better Pryor

Bill Burr?

His content is funny but his personality is even better, makes for his repetition and  lackluster second half of his acts

At least he's waaaay funnier than Donald Glover. I saw the 2nd half of his show on comedy central and to me glover is the black Dane Cook. 
I rather see this.

You're late

The funniest comedian is paul mooney, easily

Saying n*gger n*gger n*gger. It makes my teeth white :lol:

Last edited:
Sooooo katt Williams called him out a day or 2 ago
That makes katt Williams
That tk dude that was on the breakfast club
Mike epps and a few others
Idk what it is
Something we don't know must be going on

he's ok

my favorite comedians are chappele, lewis black, ron white, john pinette

in no particular order

I think Kevin Hart is overrated as well!!  He's just really good at marketing himself through social media and keeping that hype train going!

D.L. Hughley is also hella overrated....

I really love Aries Spears though....  Dude had everyone crying when I watched him live!!  #Sleeper

Nah he gets no comedic credit from me neither.

My sister did say his newest movie is the only 1 that was actually worth a laugh.

I'll still pass unless I just happen to see it randomly.

Him and his movies are garbage.

It's said being fat helps people appear more funny so I guess him being a ****** / little person helps him out.

Him and his movies are garbage.

It's said being fat helps people appear more funny so I guess him being a ****** / little person helps him out.

To me being short just makes him look like he's trying too hard.

He's always the dumb cornball in his movies. Hollywood got him by the horns, he just does what's told of him.

espn and tnt making him the focus of nba allstar weekend now makes me nauseous. Can't even enjoy the events without hearing his obnoxious voice.

Sooooo katt Williams called him out a day or 2 ago
That makes katt Williams
That tk dude that was on the breakfast club
Mike epps and a few others
Idk what it is
Something we don't know must be going on

Probably just jealousy.

I think Kevin is a funny guy in interviews or late night segments, but I don't enjoy his movies or stand up

Last edited:
Dude is just super silly. his comedy is mad basic, but that's what appeals to the masses. that "alright alright alright'' thing was not funny at all to me, but people loved it.
Almost the same as how they say that mainstream rappers are dumbed down. oh well.

Back
Top Bottom