Am I the only person that switches nba players shoes from generic in 2k ?

laugh.gif

This is a sneaker board i can`t be right ?

do you put like the 6`s on players who dunk more and 7`s for three point shooters to that level haha

do you put like the 6`s on players who dunk more and 7`s for three point shooters to that level haha

for the older teams like the 85 and early 90`s teams i gave a lot of player converse i did`nt want a whole squad with jordans on some centers i give adidas and i never gave a players on an old teams jordans before the year it was released only older models

for the older teams like the 85 and early 90`s teams i gave a lot of player converse i did`nt want a whole squad with jordans on some centers i give adidas and i never gave a players on an old teams jordans before the year it was released only older models

Off topic but can someone help me out, everytime I try to play online it says its creating a match and stays like that then it doesn't do anything. Any help?

Off topic but can someone help me out, everytime I try to play online it says its creating a match and stays like that then it doesn't do anything. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom