AM90 Members Only: updated

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hey ajflin....i mean 86 NT.....a lot of people aren't buying them because of the wack color options and those that are buying them have already posted them. also some already said they weren't happy with them so they are sending them back....what's the point in posting pics of a shoe you're not happy with? to please you?

I saw that this thread was still alive and was wondering why AJFlint wasn't blowing it up.. caught this one and got a
laugh.gif

AJFlint got banned from NT......
But that is clearly him posting.

Why did he get banned?

I'm waitin on the infrared's to come out
Im going to cop the regular's and the premium's
Anybody have more info on when there dropping

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

hey ajflin....i mean 86 NT.....a lot of people aren't buying them because of the wack color options and those that are buying them have already posted them. also some already said they weren't happy with them so they are sending them back....what's the point in posting pics of a shoe you're not happy with? to please you?

I saw that this thread was still alive and was wondering why AJFlint wasn't blowing it up.. caught this one and got a
laugh.gif

AJFlint got banned from NT......
But that is clearly him posting.

Why did he get banned?

Thanks for the heads up, time to iggy that user now.

To keep this relevant, does anyone have any knowledge as to when they might bring these down? I'm contemplating getting another pair but am waiting tosee if I can get my hands on some infrareds first. Just like many of you, I regret not buying any when they were cheaper and had more pleasant colors tochoose from.

I am not ajflin
I am 86 NT
Sorry for offending you.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

I am not ajflin
I am 86 NT
Sorry for offending you.

Weird. You join just after he was banned. You wear the same size. You post in the same threads. You have the exact same posting characteristics. Mustjust all be coincidences...

I am not ajflin
I am 86 NT
Sorry for offending you.

yea.....i believe you.....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

anyway....anyway no offense taken so....welcome....AGAIN....let's hope you make a better name for yourself this time around.
thinking of using a nubuck toe box since the nubuck is pretty good quality
i was thinking the exact same thing since i copped the 112 AM1's.

i'm really hoping they put up some 87's or 97's next.
Man, if they do premium 97s I can already see the $200 price tag. I hope they offer some discounts on ID stuff again one day. It went from cheapprices and discount codes to through the roof prices and no discounts at all. Cut us some slack, Nike!

I am not ajflin
I am 86 NT
Sorry for offending you.

Weird. You join just after he was banned. You wear the same size. You post in the same threads. You have the exact same posting characteristics. Must just all be coincidences...

this is just too funny. any idea what AJFlint got banned for? I mean, 86 NT what did you get banned for?
laugh.gif

got this picture from "the other site"
laugh.gif

if theres no mesh or nubuck/suede then its a no go for me

but i could use some metallics and simple colors like the red

I am not ajflin
I am 86 NT
Sorry for offending you.

Weird. You join just after he was banned. You wear the same size. You post in the same threads. You have the exact same posting characteristics. Must just all be coincidences...

this is just too funny. any idea what AJFlint got banned for? I mean, 86 NT what did you get banned for?
laugh.gif

AJFlint reminded me of kampoutkid... remember kampoutkid?....whatever happened to him?

I am not ajflin
I am 86 NT
Sorry for offending you.

laugh.gif

AJFlint reminded me of kampoutkid... remember kampoutkid?....whatever happened to him?
I remember hearing about him but don't really know.
but 86 NT is def AJFlint because he was doing his "NBs are better than Nikes" rant in the infrared thread. now I'm just waiting for him tosurpass me on posts with his new screen name.
but in all seriousness, where are your AM90 iDs at Flint? please post pics now. isn't that what NT is about?
ok, you got me.. that last part wasn't serious at all..

I am not ajflin
I am 86 NT
Sorry for offending you.

laugh.gif

I remember hearing about him but don't really know.
but 86 NT is def AJFlint because he was doing his "NBs are better than Nikes" rant in the infrared thread. now I'm just waiting for him to surpass me on posts with his new screen name.
but in all seriousness, where are your AM90 iDs at Flint? please post pics now. isn't that what NT is about?
ok, you got me.. that last part wasn't serious at all..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

someone posted that smoothkicks90 = kampoutkid

Haha, is kampoutkid from Denver? He was the one who spent a whole day at NTNY trying to ring in votes for one of those 1vote kicks, right? I remember seeinghim on some youtube video. For some reason I think he's from Denver. There was an article in the local free paper a couple years ago about a kid with ajordan sleeping bag who hit something like 20 shoe releases in 2 years around the country, camping out at all of them.

Anyway, to be relevant, my latest pair of AM90s FINALLY shipped, took almost 4 weeks this time. These should be butter, though. Mostly barn with some taraccents and white swoosh, midsole, and laces. I hope this pair is a keeper. It's like roulette with these damn things. You order and just hope they looksomething like the pictures.

Anyone have a link that's any good for the mesh 90s? I want to order another pair!

Thanks, Shawn

how come when i build some AM90's with the cerise colorways it looks like violet purple'%%!. I want it to look like this color\/\/\/\/\/

Back
Top Bottom