AM90 Members Only: updated

it has a lot of options including mesh & nu-buck some new colors and other materials including glazed pull up & twill stripe 150.00
sick.gif

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml#l=nikestore,membersonly,nikeid&re=US&co=US&la=EN

damn 150.....i'd be lying to myself if i said i wasn't going to order a pair anyway cause of the mesh and nubuck
laugh.gif

Im liking these options more than this latest time. I wish they just had one more normal SUEDE or felt option instead of nubuck. although thats a greatalternative

and the prices continue to climb. how ridiculous, a damn air max 90 should NOT be 150 dollars. the only way the prices will ever go down is if nobody orders,but since that definitely wont happen i guess u gotta bite the bullet if you really want them..

well i saw these early today at work but couldn't get on the site because of work issues and now after rushing home to see what i could make all we get isthis crap??? wack colors+$150 price tag=$$$ saved. give me HOA colorways and i'd drop a grand on the spot even with the $150 price tag but these you cankeep. come on nike, if you guys read this stuff what are you doing?? why can't we get the real air max we all want? price really wouldn't even factorinto it if you guys just came correct with the colors and materials.

so after messin with it i am very unimpressed. first off im guessing that "prime mesh" is really that crap mesh they used on the vivid blues thatcame out a couple months ago, because i dont remember the regular mesh option being called prime mesh.. i hope im wrong about that. 2nd the colors really dontdo much for me either. they need to give us the options that they apparently allow for lace colors. this crap is bogus. 2 thumbs down to nike id.

I'm not complaining. I can make at least one hot pair with these color options. $150 is hefty, but F it... you can't take it with you.

Not really digging how the blocking is set up but I'm sure I will get something I like.

tar=black?

Actually, now that i think about it, I recently bought 3 pairs of the nikeID Dunk Hi "Premiums" and upon receiving them I realized that they usethe term "premium" verrrry loosely. I didn't even get around to opening the 3rd box before deciding that they were all getting returned. So,I'll wait until someone else posts some real pics of these before ordering any.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

2nd the colors really dont do much for me either. they need to give us the options that they apparently allow for lace colors. this crap is bogus. 2 thumbs down to nike id.
yeah, the colors were unimpressive. the nubuck colors were all on some dark, fall colors, and all the accents are bright spring type colors. it beingspring and all, you'd think they would have gone for some brighter nubuck options. i couldn't really design a pair i was feelin' the first coupletimes i tried it. i'd rather just spend that money on some bobbito af1 highs.

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

$150.00?? ugg

hahaha!!! i knew it.... Nike is so damn predictable. crappy options and high price ever since they took down the HOA.... i think it;s time we get over itand move on...it;s been 3 years now....they ain't coming back.

Back
Top Bottom