Amaad Rashad introduces the Spacejams and OG concords

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

why were they booing Luc longley ?

They're saying LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC...not Booooooooo...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why do I remember this?
laugh.gif

maybe cause you watched it when it happend?  or maybe you saw it on u-tube? durrrr durrrr duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why do I remember this?
laugh.gif

maybe cause you watched it when it happend?  or maybe you saw it on u-tube? durrrr durrrr duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

There was so much hype for these shoes way before they came out and what's funny is people said the concords were ugly back then. Everyone said they were waiting on the all blacks. It's amazing how far the company has come.

There was so much hype for these shoes way before they came out and what's funny is people said the concords were ugly back then. Everyone said they were waiting on the all blacks. It's amazing how far the company has come.

Man, that brings back memories! The differences in the patent leather cut then vs. now....wow.

Man, that brings back memories! The differences in the patent leather cut then vs. now....wow.

Originally Posted by glo1980

Man I remember that show he use to do on Saturdays NBA Inside Stuff.

I remember that show.

Man I miss NBA on NBC. I used to watch MJ and the Bulls every weekend they played with my uncle. So nostalgic.

Originally Posted by glo1980

Man I remember that show he use to do on Saturdays NBA Inside Stuff.

I remember that show.

Man I miss NBA on NBC. I used to watch MJ and the Bulls every weekend they played with my uncle. So nostalgic.

Back
Top Bottom