Amar'e Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Coming from a PHX fan here. I could care less about Amare at the moment. Good luck paying 20 mil a year for a guy who can't grab a rebound.

I'm telling you guys he isn't worth anywhere close to that kind of money.
The funny thing is, he left the Suns, to go play gutter ball in the east.

Oh well is right.

Coming from a PHX fan here. I could care less about Amare at the moment. Good luck paying 20 mil a year for a guy who can't grab a rebound.

laugh.gif
 Always a fan of fans who keep it real. Respect. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Always a fan of fans who keep it real. Respect. 
pimp.gif

Coming from a PHX fan here. I could care less about Amare at the moment. Good luck paying 20 mil a year for a guy who can't grab a rebound or play defense.

fixed

Coming from a PHX fan here. I could care less about Amare at the moment. Good luck paying 20 mil a year for a guy who can't grab a rebound or play defense.

fixed

Pieces falling in place for them... If this is the only player they're able to pick up though, than its not going to be a turn around for them. Still an improvement, but they're going to need another big name to play alongside with them.

Pieces falling in place for them... If this is the only player they're able to pick up though, than its not going to be a turn around for them. Still an improvement, but they're going to need another big name to play alongside with them.

He better get Monta/Tony/ or Bron because if not it's not going to be a good team at all. Plus Defense will be there problem when they can get to the playoffs.

He better get Monta/Tony/ or Bron because if not it's not going to be a good team at all. Plus Defense will be there problem when they can get to the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom