amare Stoudemire: 'I want to be that guy',eyes 2010

PHOENIX -- The scene wasthe home locker room, minutes after the Suns had emphatically illustrated they are not who we're used to seeing and certainly are not where they want tobe. Amare Stoudemire stood at his locker with his head bowed, looking distant amid a crowd of familiar faces, resembling a sad puppy who had lost his way.

26e155f0c0be5b62d1ebc9c9f3b18768b321f8f.jpg

nyk in 2010 ??
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

i dont get why bron n amare r already tryin 2 start *%@#, sayin i wanna b "that dude", cant they just focus on THIS season?

Lebron + Amare > Lebron + Bosh

That would be friggin sweet if they played together...
It would be even more sweeter if they played together NOT in new york

LeBron already said he's not taking less than max in 2010 and everyone knows Cleveland can offer him the most money
pimp.gif

Plus Stat could get max from the Cavs?
pimp.gif

LeBron + Amare + Mo....

I mean
sick.gif

I love how Knick fans are thinking they just going to sign up every free agent that year....give me a break.

I hope Cleveland realizes that Lebron is going to leave and trades him to someone besides the Knicks. I dont see why they wouldnt, at least get something inreturn for him and dont let him walk free. The Knicks wouldnt have any value to offer in a trade cause they will have traded away everyone.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

LeBron already said he's not taking less than max in 2010 and everyone knows Cleveland can offer him the most money
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

LeBron + Amare + Mo....

I mean
sick.gif
Yo, just stop. Seriously.

laugh.gif
I admire your hope but we all know he's gone in 2010.

But if he joined up with LeBron, he'll be echoing the same thing he's saying now, because LeBron would be the main man, while my dude Amare will be a2nd option.

I don't take these comments seriously. Sure, it's not far fetched that he may bolt to NYC, to be with D'Antoni. However, I think he's adjustingto a new culture in Phoenix. He's still gettin' his 20+ ppg, but he needs to improve his rebounding number.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

LeBron + Amare + Mo....

I mean
sick.gif
Yo, just stop. Seriously.

thank you

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

LeBron + Amare + Mo....

I mean
sick.gif
How can Cleveland offer him the most money when max. contracts are part of the collective bargaining agreement?

I think that Bosh + LeBron would compliment each other better than Amare+LeBron. Bosh is more well-rounded than Amare IMO.

Yea, I thought Amare was better initially, but after watching Bosh, I think he's a better compliment to Lebron and is a better defensive player than Amare.The advantage that Cavs have over other teams is that they can offer a 7 year deal, while the rest of the league can do a 6 year. Only way a 7 year can happenwith another team is with a sign and trade.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea, I thought Amare was better initially, but after watching Bosh, I think he's a better compliment to Lebron and is a better defensive player than Amare.
I agree
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

LeBron + Amare + Mo....

I mean
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If the Wizards weren't the dumbest franchise in all of sports history they would clear some cap room so they could throw some money at Amare...
The chances of that happening is about the same as the chance of me winning the D.C. Powerball for 250 million....

People with smiley faces? That's it?

Ohhhhh good points
eyes.gif

The Cavs can offer almost 35 million more in a max contract to LeBron than any other team. Do yalls homework.

The Cavs can offer almost 35 million more in a max contract to LeBron than any other team. Do yalls homework.
Or he can go to a team such as NYC where the supplemental money he'll make outside of basketball will trump that 35 Million in a heartbeat. Bang bang.

As a Knicks fan, I don't want Amare. If he was getting 28 and 10 right now, Amare wouldn't be talking imo. When *%!+ goes sour, he seems like he'dbe the first to complain and bail. I'd rather the Raptor.

Bosh is coming home to Dallas so yall can just stop talking about him now.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

LeBron + Amare + Mo....

I mean
sick.gif
Thats not the point man. Face it nobody wants to play in Cleveland. Look at history man. Name me one superstar like an Amare that has left histeam to go play in a small market city like Cleveland??? I mean i just went off about this in the other thread but ill give it another go.

MAYBE you can get Lebron back in 2010, im not saying for sure but yall have a shot about that. On the other chance i will say yalls got NO chance of landing anAmare/Bosh to play with Lebron like the Knicks do

There is a reason that all star players (except for guys like Duncan who dont like the limelight) ALWAYS gravitate to big market teams. Shaq had a GREAT teamin Orlando fresh out of the finals but still went to LA cause Orlando wasnt the kind of big market city, when MJ was a FA he wasnt looking at teams likeCleveland he was looking at teams like the Knicks or sticking with the Bulls (which he did), its the reason guys like Ewing never left the Knicks in hs primedepite not winning a title, it is the reason Kobe has stuck in LA for so long and the reason that when he did want out he would excersize his no trade clauseunless he landed in a NY or a Chicago. it is a reason that all of the history rich franchises or teams from big markets like the Celtics, Lakers, Knicks,Bulls, Pistons, etc.

Maybe yall can land Lebron cause you already have him and you can offer him more $ than anybody else... and he is from Cleveland so he might still have soeloyalty. But no doubt NY will make a run at him big time cause we can offer the chance to have him play with aAmare/Bosh because big time players want to playin big time citie end of discussion. There is no possible way a guy like Amare would leave Phoenix to go play in Cleveland. It wont happen. Its the same dealwith Bron IF he leaves the Cavs it will be to play in NY or Chicago, etc. Its the reason the Nts got no chance even with Jay-Z cause they wont be in Brooklyn.Same thing with Amare and Bosh IF they leave Toronto/Phoenix it wont be to go to Cleveland, it will be to play in a big market city like NY. That is one of themany reasons Lebron will be attracted to us no matter how much cap yall have. You still wont land a franchise player because they want to play in big markets.The best chance you have of FAs in 2010 are the all-star level guys, which isnt bad, but the big time franchise players if they leave will play in big timecities. Name one star who has left their team in FA to play in a small market city???

It never happened and it wont happen. Dont hate, im just keeping it real outtacontrol.

Back
Top Bottom