amare Stoudemire: 'I want to be that guy',eyes 2010

I think there is a better chance Bron leaves if he wins a title in Cleveland than if he doesn't.

Winning a title in NYC > Winning one in LOSERland

I'll take Bosh down in South Beach.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I think there is a better chance Bron leaves if he wins a title in Cleveland than if he doesn't.

eek.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
This is getting ridiculous, you all are seriously delusional ifyou think LeBron will still leave Cleveland even if they sign an All-Star caliber player and win a championship before 2010. And how does a Knicks fan have theaudacity to call other teams LOSERland, the last time you all won a championship was in 1973, just because you MIGHT sign LeBron in 2010 doesn't make youwinners right now.

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

indifferent.gif
This is getting ridiculous, you all are seriously delusional if you think LeBron will still leave Cleveland even if they sign an All-Star caliber player and win a championship before 2010. And how does a Knicks fan have the audacity to call other teams LOSERland, the last time you all won a championship was in 1973, just because you MIGHT sign LeBron in 2010 doesn't make you winners right now.
Hey the Yanks still won 26 WS, i dont see Cleveland touching that, and we got the reigning SB champs along with possibly the 2 best teams in theNFL right now, and the Knicks were perennial winners in the 90s.

I mean whaterer yo. I agree that all this LeBron @+** is getting WAY out of hand WAY too early. And i actually do agree with Cleveland fans in that if LeBronwins a ring before 2010, than he will stay. But all the Knicks haters are mad funny
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by ShawnKempsKids

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

People with smiley faces? That's it?

Ohhhhh good points
eyes.gif

The Cavs can offer almost 35 million more in a max contract to LeBron than any other team. Do yalls homework.
The fame and notoriety of playing in New York > That extra cash

getting tired of lbj and his affiliations with places he has no actual ties to.
special edition osu joints even tho he never played college ball because that is where he might have attended school? BS.
Uh...OSU is the biggest school in OH....so it makes sense that he'd back them.....has nothing to do with him thinking about going there

Originally Posted by THE GR8

indifferent.gif
This is getting ridiculous, you all are seriously delusional if you think LeBron will still leave Cleveland even if they sign an All-Star caliber player and win a championship before 2010. And how does a Knicks fan have the audacity to call other teams LOSERland, the last time you all won a championship was in 1973, just because you MIGHT sign LeBron in 2010 doesn't make you winners right now.
Hey the Yanks still won 26 WS, i dont see Cleveland touching that, and we got the reigning SB champs along with possibly the 2 best teams in the NFL right now, and the Knicks were perennial winners in the 90s.
We're talking basketball here.

indifferent.gif
Hey the Yanks still won 26 WS, i dont see Cleveland touching that, and we got the reigning SB champs along with possibly the 2 best teams in the NFL right now, and the Knicks were perennial winners in the 90s.
We're talking basketball here.
um i believe the topic was calling Cleveland LoserLAND, not calling the Cavs a LoserTEAM. When you talk about a land that is not referring to onesport that is talking about a city in general. And as a city Cleveland is indeed losrland and people in NY have the right to say so onsidering some of thewinningest teams in sports hail from NY.

But in that respect, that is why i think LeBron will stay in Cleveland if they are good enough to win a ring before 2010. Because Cleveland is so ful of losingteams, and him being from Cleveland he will get a lot of love there and i dont think he would leave. however ANYBODY that can get the Knicks a ring would getjust as much love because of the Knicks' struggles in their recent history, and NY has more marketability... so thats wwhy i see NY as a legit POSSIBILITY(not a guarentee) if the Cavs dont win a ring before 2010.

Joe Johnson ans Amare to the NY Knicks.
+*+??!!

what are you trying to do get th old Suns lineup in a Knicks uni?? i mean we already got Q now all we would need is Nash. %%@% that team couldnt even win a ring/play D three years ago when guys like Nash and Q were young/healthy how the %%@% do you think we would win when they are older now.
smh.gif

Why are you brining up Q and Nash? Neither of whom I mentioned, and neither of whom will be there in 2010.

And your telling me you wouldn't want Amare and Joe????? Are you +$$%@%@ ******ed???

You wouldn't want Joe Johnson, who will be around his prime in 2010? 28-29 yrs old?

You wouldn't want Amare?

You don't think the addition of those two would vault you into ECF territory? Assuming Walsh makes smart personnel decisions?

Johnson, Chandler and Amare @ the 2,3 and 4?

sick.gif

^^ i dont think getting Amare and Johnson would win a ring here under D'Antoni, just like they couldnt with a better and younger Suns team back in theday... and that is what i want after spending all this $ in 2010, a team that will win a ring not anothe rPhoenix Suns fun to watch but wont play D andtherefore not win a ring team.

That is why if im handing out 2 max contracts, yes i would be pissed off if we landed Joe and Amare, cause if im giving 2 max contracts i would ratherBosh/LeBron or 2 guys that i believe can bring a championship here to NY.

Its not a promise we're getting any (NYFANS), it's not certain we won't get anyone (NYHaters),

but i would rather have Bron and Bosh, cuz of Bosh's D

its quite easy actually for anyone to call cleveland, loserland (regardless of how lame of a joke it is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) because that actually fits the town perfect. the NEW YORK knicks, play in New York, a very successful city (see yankees, giants, hell the mets andrangers have a few more titles than any cleveland team too) . Cleveland SUCKS. Point blank. But if you guys DO win a championship before 2010 (lmao) then yourright, the king will probably stay. If not though, peace.

and OuttaControl, you better still be on these boards when summer 10' rolls around.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by ShawnKempsKids

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

People with smiley faces? That's it?

Ohhhhh good points
eyes.gif

The Cavs can offer almost 35 million more in a max contract to LeBron than any other team. Do yalls homework.
The fame and notoriety of playing in New York > That extra cash

getting tired of lbj and his affiliations with places he has no actual ties to.
special edition osu joints even tho he never played college ball because that is where he might have attended school? BS.
Uh...OSU is the biggest school in OH....so it makes sense that he'd back them.....has nothing to do with him thinking about going there

Uh...he plays for CLEVELAND, RIGHT NOW, and he's not showing them any loyalty. so, no it makes no sense whatsoever.

I know Lebron is a G.....
But isn't wade a free agent too later on?
I mean when healthy he is a beast.
He brought the Heat up and won the Chip.
Dont matter Who Knicks get anyway......
Lakers finna whoop that *#* anyway......
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom