Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

How long did it take you guys to get reviewed and approved? Says 60 day average

So everybody that reapplied before, that hasnt been approved yet, has to reapply.

It says 60 days but after reapplying Ive seen some people in my group get approved in 2 days. My cousin reapplied and is still waiting..

Get that app in asap

Man I am super dooper happy right now...

807FF274-C105-47B6-BE10-C4CAA7F72239.png

My St. Patty shirt. This shirt was rejected 4 times and for the life of me, I couldn’t figure out why.

So I made changes to the tittle and the brand name. Then it got approved. The title needs to identify what the shirt means. I got it now. Time to rock and roll. All my previous rejections are all a go. Make sure you your wording is fitting!

Amazon product ASIN B079997DN4
FFC637DE-A872-4FC1-B8B9-71A572DCE267.png

damn its going down in here! Exactly what I like to see.

Marmourjr - in the process of creating/uploading my St Pattys days shirts now too.
this is a BIG Merch sales hoilday, since they begun they've only ran out of a shirt color once, and it was green for St. Pattys Day.

It's tough at 10 uploads a day, trying to make sure I hit my limit as much as possible. thats 300 shirts up a month. mad Amazon real estate, b.

shawndavinci - As far as tiering up at T10, it just depends. For me, took about a month to get to T25 (bought like 5 or 6 of my first 10 though), and overall 3 months to get to T500. Everybodys experience is different though. I know somebody that got to T500 in 1 month.

When ya'll are comfortable enough, gotta get on AMS ads. $50 in free ad credit to start, you can choose from 3 ad types, one being Sponsored Products, which place your shirt at the top of the search, in the first 2 or 3 shirts on the page. You can glean a lot of data on which keywords are the best for your listings. Another benefit is you can put keywords into your ads that you cant into your listings. No rejections lol

My homie has a video series he started on AMS ads, the first deals with signing up and then the next few will be how to set up ads, etc. I will post them here if ya'll want to check em out.

Dope!!!

Question? So do you guys pay for any advertisement on IG and Facebook?

$5-$10 a month, is what someone told me...

Just curious.

My St. Patty shirt. This shirt was rejected 4 times and for the life of me, I couldn’t figure out why.

So I made changes to the tittle and the brand name. Then it got approved. The title needs to identify what the shirt means. I got it now. Time to rock and roll. All my previous rejections are all a go. Make sure you your wording is fitting!

Amazon product ASIN B079997DN4
FFC637DE-A872-4FC1-B8B9-71A572DCE267.png

Thanks for the tip, finally got this one approved. i kept thinking it was because of the nfl trademarks but i changed everything and still got denied.

Amazon product ASIN B079B6CF72

Anyone getting any sales lately? I haven't sold a single shirt in like 4-5 days now. T100, 50 designs up - some of which I have 20+ sales on each.

Back
Top Bottom