Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

Word thanks. That's what I was trying to tell someone but they were convinced they were right. I just didn't see them doing it for a person. It's cool I can do it myself and then submit.

Finally thawed out from the freeze and tier ups just went down today too!

T100 for me. Now I can crunch out a bunch more designs just to see what sticks

Next royalty check should be around $100, after my first check of $35. Hoping to find a couple more good sellers and keep it growing each month

Wait so is there still a freeze? I'd be signing up for the first time...either way I guess it's fine since I need time to do my stuff in vector graphics.

Wait so is there still a freeze? I'd be signing up for the first time...either way I guess it's fine since I need time to do my stuff in vector graphics.

Sign up now! It takes months to get approved. You upload your designs and Amazon handles the rest. I have been learning Illustrator myself, but there is a bunch of software programs that would work. Affinity, Gimp (free), Photoshop, Illustrator, hell I have been using Logopit Plus and uploading designs on my phone until I was able to get a laptop and illustrator.

To date, my best selling design is one I made very quickly on my phone.

Hope everyone had a nice Q4! I just moved up to T500 after a productive December! Fully expecting a drop off in sales (already happening) until St. Patty's Day shoppers come out. Just going to keep grinding and uploading evergreen designs until the next holiday.

Dope! You done came up brudda. I am still T500, need about 100 more sales to qualify for T1000. My December was horrible, 98% of my designs were throttled because they had sold at least once before. My moms T10 account ran circles around my T500 account in December.

FInally thawed out though, 2018 is mine for the taking. My goal is, by the end of the year, to be doing $10k profit a month.

T100 for me. Now I can crunch out a bunch more designs just to see what sticks

Next royalty check should be around $100, after my first check of $35. Hoping to find a couple more good sellers and keep it growing each month

Thats great bro! My first two months were similiar. Then $420, and $700 for the next two months. Keep grinding, 2018 is the year to COME UP and really turn this thing into something lucrative.

Hoodies and sweatshirts!

1/2
We are excited to announce the launch of hoodies and sweatshirts! To be eligible for these products, your account tier must be 100 or higher. We will enable hoodies and sweatshirts for publishing on a rolling basis starting today. When an account is enabled, options to select the new products will become available in the product creation process. Hoodies and sweatshirts are offered in a single unisex fit in sizes small to 2XL with five color options: Black, Navy, Royal Blue, Dark Heather, and Heather Grey. Please note that we will not be able to provide updates on approvals for individual accounts.

Hoodies and sweatshirts now available for me to use / upload.

So the hoodie dimensions are slightly shorter (less tall)? If you upload a design that is still 4500px by 5400px, but the actual design doesn't isn't that tall... can you still upload? Or would I have to go in and change the template / transparency to 4050x and then save the new design?

Btw, did you hit tier 100 bro?

Or did they turn hoodies loose to t25?

I hit t100 the last time they did the tier ups... a few weeks ago maybe?

My first sale was November 4th. Total sales per month:

- November: 21 total sales, of 7 designs (top seller was 8 sales).
- December: 33 total sales (6 cancellations), of 7 designs (top seller was 18 sales)
- January: 9 total sales (1 cancel), of 6 designs (top seller was 4 sales)

January has been really slow going, so far. Have been uploading long sleeves / sweatshirts of my best sellers, to try to keep growing. Haven't uploaded a hoodie yet.

thats great to hear bro!

Yeah, like I mentioned January is all messed up due to it being just after Christmas, throttling, other weird stuff going down with the price changes that happened yesterday. An anomaly month for sure.

Stay focused, it starts heating back up in February.

My Dec/January has been TRASH but I am focused on February/March

lets get it

My coworker didn't get rejected, but didn't get approved. She got an email stating that they need more info?

Thank you for your interest in Merch by Amazon. Unfortunately, we do not have enough information about you to approve a Merch account but we invite you to reapply using our updated application process. As part of this application, we will request tax and banking information as well as details of your background as a designer.

I got the same message... I did not get approved

sucks because I can turn out some ratchet designs like Random Objects til my macbook blows up

Thanks for bumping this thread, reminded me to check. And Im finally approved!!!! Gott start designing some stuff :rofl:

anyone create on an ipad?

Last edited:
Fill out that form ya'll, dont give up. You'll get a reply that you will receive an answer in 60 days. Which isnt bad IMO. Least they finally put a timeframe on it.

If you have designs ready, put them on IG, Redbubble, anything, amd then link it.

If you don't, f it submit the form anyway.

Back
Top Bottom