Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

What's the average time it takes to get accepted?

I applied like two months ago.

In speaking about alibaba, a current trend on FB is getting that cheap jewelry (similar to what is found in beauty supply stores or forever 21/rue 21/charlotte russe etc) and selling em over FB Live

Sames.
Revisiting the concept of reselling again. Flippin' purses and bags is a fairly easy lick once you get a decent amount of views

Im doing some reselling right now on ebay too bro.

You talking ebay?

Where are you sourcing bags?

More info mane.

Bout to get an Amazon FBA account jumping any day now.

Wait youre talking selling on FB live, right?

My ladys sister sells pearls thru FB live (she opens oysters live after people make their purchase) .

The whole FB live concept is intriguing to me though.. I was trying to think of other products thst would do well, outside of freakin pearls lol

Women love this platform. You could probably flourish off bags. My ladys sister is doing pretty good. She even has 2 people doing it under her, for her brand. Lol #datpyramidgang

Wait youre talking selling on FB live, right?

My ladys sister sells pearls thru FB live (she opens oysters live after people make their purchase) .

The whole FB live concept is intriguing to me though.. I was trying to think of other products thst would do well, outside of freakin pearls lol

Women love this platform. You could probably flourish off bags. My ladys sister is doing pretty good. She even has 2 people doing it under her, for her brand. Lol #datpyramidgang

FB Live. I have an old college friend who does her sales on live and she claims she reached a few grands from a session and also is enlisting others to sell

Applied off the energy in this thread alone. Should be a fun business to scale. Bout to treat this like a video game and try to level up. LOL.

To keep it all the way real... My company name on there is 4:30AM, just waitin on Amazon to uncage me. LMAO. I mess around in illustrator and shop so I got some PIFF throwaways to upload.

Good luck to all. Hope we all FLOURISH.

Applied off the energy in this thread alone. Should be a fun business to scale. Bout to treat this like a video game and try to level up. LOL.

To keep it all the way real... My company name on there is 4:30AM, just waitin on Amazon to uncage me. LMAO. I mess around in illustrator and shop so I got some PIFF throwaways to upload.

Good luck to all. Hope we all FLOURISH.

Screenshot_20170831-144701.jpg

:smile:
#letsgetit
Amazon product ASIN B0754ZVDRT
2 more sales and I tier up to 100!
Still merchin from the trap phone..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170831-100243.jpg
    Screenshot_20170831-100243.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 13
Not trying to get hopes up but check your accounts.

From my FB groups a few people got approved in th last 24 hours..

Last edited:
Man i applied for a Merch account well over a month ago and no word back..

any idea on what to do next?

I applied late July and just got approved seemingly on my drive home yesterday. Can't do nothin' but wait but I'd say it seems the folks in here are getting approved in about a month or so. Might get approved within the next week

Back
Top Bottom