Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salute. Still waiting to get on :angry:

Thanks ya'll! Humbled, felt it was a super dope look, and I'm super grateful, barely being im the game a lil over a month.

But really the message is a lifetime in the making for me.

Houston - it'll happen! Be ready. A lot to learn, soak it all up now, if you haven't already.

Nice bro, keep pushing.

Get 10 sales and tier up to 25, then 100. Much more freedom to hit different niches now with more slots

At this point I am shifting my expectations a bit back into more of a store approach than hoping for traffic. Idk how it will pan out but I'm def looking to make shirts for myself and my fam

Stayfly_basic.jpg

What y'all think

At this point I am shifting my expectations a bit back into more of a store approach than hoping for traffic. Idk how it will pan out but I'm def looking to make shirts for myself and my fam

Build a brand thru your own website, or easier, thru social media pages and then link everything back to Amazon for logistics.

Just a thought

I finally got accepted (on Sep 7th) but I'm clueless on how to bring my ideas to life. I suck at photoshop :smh:

I feel like those 120 days are gonna fly and nothing to show for it. I do appreciate all the gems dropped on this thread. I'm just to trying to figure this **** out.

I finally got accepted (on Sep 7th) but I'm clueless on how to bring my ideas to life. I suck at photoshop :smh:

I feel like those 120 days are gonna fly and nothing to show for it. I do appreciate all the gems dropped on this thread. I'm just to trying to figure this **** out.

Illustrator & Photoshop Tutorials on Youtube.... and skillshare.

Just open a layer and throw some type on there....

Here's some Design ideas to get you started...

- "Never Not Working" = hustler crowd with the $$$ Mentality

- "Never Not Training" = Gym crowd with the Buff Mentality

you can use different fonts for different sexes too

The attached files show a basic rundown ... The womans shirt is in Didot (Vogue Font), and the kids shirt is in a font called Chalkduster. The mans shirt is Impact.

I did all these in like 5 minutes. But these basic ideas you see all over the place...

I can't wait to get my Merch account lol. I can pump out 2 a day no problem

Attachments

• nnw.jpg
    nnw.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 11
  • nnw3.jpg
    nnw3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 11
  • nnw2.jpg
    nnw2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

subscribe to the Merch subreddit

Still waiting on a sale :angry:

Might go back to the drawing board and upload new designs to replace what I currently have up.

Thanks ya'll! Humbled, felt it was a super dope look, and I'm super grateful, barely being im the game a lil over a month.

But really the message is a lifetime in the making for me.

Did that blog reach out to you, to ask if they could post your shirt?

I think they're not approving anymore accounts because of all the requests they've gotten

Back
Top Bottom