Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

tomorrow war was ok. The storyline of pratt getting back from the future and then acting like his dad did when he got back from nam was stupid. They didn’t show or even hint what happened to him to cause that to happen since it looked like he was handling his time in the future well. Also the governments were dumb AF. They were cool sending people to the future in a helpless war to get slaughtered but when presented with a way to save humanity and the future they were like naw we got other problems and no money.

tomorrow war was ok. The storyline of pratt getting back from the future and then acting like his dad did when he got back from nam was stupid. They didn’t show or even hint what happened to him to cause that to happen since it looked like he was handling his time in the future well. Also the governments were dumb AF. They were cool sending people to the future in a helpless war to get slaughtered but when presented with a way to save humanity and the future they were like naw we got other problems and no money.

I think they assumed we were suppose to infer it with him being unhappy with his teaching job and life. Like when he was outraged over not getting that job. Since it was over two hours it's probably a lot they edited out for time.

That's why I liked the first half of the movie a lot better than the last part. The first part I was thinking this isn't as bad as I heard, then once the daughter reveal happen it got pretty silly.

When he fought the alien with the talon instead of using the serum :smh:

finally watched tomorrow war..

I assume the sequel is going be whoever sent them.. Basically ripped off Prometheus with some terminator thrown in

Donald Cooperman a WILD BOY!
harvey-weinstein-clapping.gif

Clarkson's Farm was a good watch. Shows you how hard farming is but how good the folks who grew up in it are.

Cinderella was so bad. Even Billy Porter who was only in a few scenes couldn't save it.

I thought it only got bad reviews because of bigots but it's legitimately terrible. :lol:

Finally watched season 7 of Bosch…
I just like watching Bosch and the familiar lineup of characters but the season itself was boring to me. Easily the worst season imo. But all the loose ends has me excited to see what happens next in the spin off. For a second I thought they were setting it up for a spin off that didn’t have Harry in it but I know that’s not gonna happen. I thought a storyline behind maybe Jerry + Vega teaming up, and the Maddie story coulda been interesting. Anyway, left feeling disappointed from this season

Amazon Buys MGM: What Does This Mean for You and Streaming? (makeuseof.com)

Great news, but my major problem with Amazon is the user interface / navigation. Navigating around still feels clunky and cumbersome, like they just refuse to address the user experience. Profiles aren't saved from one login to another, I can login upstairs and have different saved movies, than downstairs. No individual profiles, open up Prime and see a bunch of my kids cartoons ready to watch. Whoever in charge of that aspect needs to be fired, had way to long to address the issue. Navigation been TRASH since at least 2018
Amazon Prime Video’s “Browse” Function Is Completely and Utterly Broken. Why Is It so Terrible? - Paste (pastemagazine.com)

I use an amazon fire stick and the interface for their movies and shows absolutely suck. You would think they would have a good amazon app on their own fire stick, nope. I gotta order stuff on prime through their crappy internet browser that doesn't even load amazon.com properly. They don't care to fix or improve anything.

Just saw they finally put season 2 of Britannia up on prime. Gonna binge it this weekend.

No, season 2. amazon didn't have season 2 last year when I checked. Have no idea when they added it. Think the Epix channel has the rights to air current episodes in america.

Just saw they finally put season 2 of Britannia up on prime. Gonna binge it this weekend.
Wait until you see episode 1 of Season2

You realize what a Savage that Aulus(Morrisey Character).

I love The Veran though.
Dude legit kills it with the fits.
Wardrobe would be worn by me on the daily (yes today) if I could.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom