Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

Tell me your secrets is the definition of a bingeable show.
Very dope, but there's no way I'm waiting week to week with how that show goes.

The Wilds is great too, can't wait for S2

Gonna jump on Wheel of Time by the end of the week

1638306344289.jpeg

Had to check to make sure no one posted anything about it yet, so I'll go ahead and post the trailer for

REACHER!!!

Prime has a series coming in February and it looks fantastic! From what I've read, the story is taken from the first book, not all of them together. And the lead is what Jack Reacher is...a man who is large and just jacked, not someone like Tom Cruise (though, won't lie, I enjoyed them both). But the trailer looks fantastic!

Never seen any of the Jack Reacher movies. Always hear folks boasting about the action. Is the story good?

Shouts to OP for changing the Thread title LOL. This week's episode of Wheel of Time was okay...

Yo, that valdan guy has a crazy good memory if he recognized perrin and edwene's faces from far away from meeting them over a month ago. I know perrin had some kind of bite or wound on his leg but can't remember how it happened. Now seems like he's some kind of wolf whisperer which seems better than being the dragon reborn and going crazy.

Forgot the first ep of season 6 of The Expanse released today. Tempted to troll the lames on reddit and say the first ep is already better than the middle part of last season. Over there you have to like every episode and have no criticisms. Anyway, new eps of Wheel of Time and The Expanse on Fridays is a good combo.

WOT is cool but all the damn whining and insolence every single episode is too much.

7 eps in and it's the same argument over and over as episode 1.

And if big man don't close his damn mouth.

Last edited:
Never seen any of the Jack Reacher movies. Always hear folks boasting about the action. Is the story good?

the 1st one is great.. 2nd one is meh

but you should definitely watch the 1st one

I loved Wheel of Time. I found myself watching it before Succession and Yellowstone. Really dope to me.

Another great show going on right now is Mayor of Kingstown. Yall should peep it.

I find I didn't care about anything in WOT by the end of it.
That’s interesting. I thought it was a good first season and I was surprised by how it ended, a lot of questions that has me looking forward to Season 2. Overall I thought it ended well but I feel some characters had better development than others.

Yeah I just got out of it by the end of it, just didn't know why I should care about these things. Maybe when season 2 comes out i'll wait till the end to binge it all.

It was cool seeing a futuristic looking past which is what kinda hooked me at first. Like they magic'd themselves back to the stone ages.

Nynaeve and Moiraine kept me watching. Show has interesting stuff but they don't explain much.

Back
Top Bottom