Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

I waited for all the eps to be out.

I really liked the Wheel of Time first episode. Just watched it.

These comments about the season and finale worry me but **** it. I'm already in it. I hope Rosamund bae can carry these nobody newbies.

I waited for all the eps to be out.

I really liked the Wheel of Time first episode. Just watched it.

These comments about the season and finale worry me but **** it. I'm already in it. I hope Rosamund bae can carry these nobody newbies.
Nah I didn’t think the finale was bad, just a lot going on and that’s on Amazon’s insistence to fit so much in one hour episodes. Season needed to be at least 10 episodes and not squeezed into 8. Really good show and I hope they move forward with lessons learned.

Nah definitely check it out, it's not bad overall at all. Even though I didn't like ep 7 the cold open was bad ***. I imagine S2 will iron some things out. Plus they had some challenges with covid and dude who plays Matt leaving.

Finale wasn't that bad at all.

Just gotta re-adjust that this wasn't the big climactic thing they thought it was but just the beginning. They had two characters say it.

Rand and Nyaneve were mad annoying the way they didn't trust Morainne but some ppl gotta learn the hard way.

I swear some of the dopest stuff didn't even involve the main cast :lol:

That tsunami at the end was crazy.

She looks strong and sturdy. My main focus is Drummer though, her always mean mugging works for me.

People were arguing that amos isn't a psychopath when he is obviously one because I think the book writers denied he was. Anyway, this last season has been great. Only 2 episodes left though.

Finally jumping back into The Expanse season 4. Man that Bobbi Draper looks like a tall ton of fun.
Sigh had Covid week of Christmas, then dad showed up second week. I had TONS of shows lined up to watch, but can't watch them because he will be lost. PISSED, I had nothing but time to sit back and chill. SEETHING.
200.gif

Like I had two weeks off PTO that I was doing NOTHING, WASTED!!!!

People were arguing that amos isn't a psychopath when he is obviously one because I think the book writers denied he was. Anyway, this last season has been great. Only 2 episodes left though.

Heard a prequel, spinoff, and movies are coming next. Glad they're building on the expanse universe I hated hearing this was the final season. So look forward to what's next. Show got much better too once Amazon picked it up. It was good on SYFY but Amazon took it up a notch IMO.

People are optimistic we'll get something next but we gotta keep it real and acknowledge The Expanse is great but not popular. Wonder what streaming services would want a spinoff. There will be a Telltale game featuring Drummer bae.

Heard a prequel, spinoff, and movies are coming next. Glad they're building on the expanse universe I hated hearing this was the final season. So look forward to what's next. Show got much better too once Amazon picked it up. It was good on SYFY but Amazon took it up a notch IMO.
just started then expanse, almost through the 1st season and still not sure if I like it or not but what you said about it starting off on SYFY probly makes sense why that’s the case for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom