Amazon Prime Video Thread :

1694228553686.png

The new season of Wheel of Time is very well done so far. :pimp:

The peripheral is dope but I can see it getting carried away to the point of not making sense like Westworld.

Saw last week’s episode and realized Doja Cat is stealing her whole flow lol
I haven’t been caught up in doja bae news. Last thing I remember is her shaving her head and I think also her eyebrows.

I haven’t been caught up in doja bae news. Last thing I remember is her shaving her head and I think also her eyebrows.
They’ve had statues of her covered in blood pop up in random locations in NY as a promotion lol

They were gonna do this regardless.
Now they can conveniently blame it on the strike.
Wouldn't be surprised if when every major streaming service has an ad based plan implemented
the strikes will be over.

Amazon slick for including the streaming in with a service like Prime from the jump.

I feel like I missed too much of what these characters motivations and backstories are to understand or care about what's going on in Wheel of Time S2. Natasha O'Keefe got a sexy face though.

I feel like I missed too much of what these characters motivations and backstories are to understand or care about what's going on in Wheel of Time S2. Natasha O'Keefe got a sexy face though.
Nahh man, S2 ended up being better than S1 imo. Finale is next week, so the recap at the beginning of S2 should be enough to speed up on things.

totally i felt so lost watching it too confusing and not interesting enough to care. a shame cuz it had such promise

Season 2 of wheel of time only started to get interesting to me a few episodes ago when they ran away from Selene bae and the really weird seanchan people showed up. Most of the main characters are boring.

Season 2 of wheel of time only started to get interesting to me a few episodes ago when they ran away from Selene bae and the really weird seanchan people showed up. Most of the main characters are boring.
Yeah I felt they started with a couple episodes first week for that reason, because it was crazy slow for a bit. Not sure why they went that route if there isn’t 10+ episodes…

That WoT finale was good to me.

Only waited for the finale and watched the 7 eps in one day so içd say overall the season was on par with the first if not better in some ways.

The horn of heroes being blown was a dope scene (I thought homey with the beard who had just died earlier would pop back up like the eyepatch dude), shorty who got enslaved getting her revenge :pimp:

The Wisdom chick is a bit annoying with her story.

Ads are coming to Prime Video next year. For Amazon produced shows and movies

If you don't want to watch ads, you gotta pay $3 a month.

:smh:

i was shocked when i hopped on Disney+ and had ads playing. canceled my subscription as soon as I finished watching my show

That WoT finale was good to me.

Only waited for the finale and watched the 7 eps in one day so içd say overall the season was on par with the first if not better in some ways.

The horn of heroes being blown was a dope scene (I thought homey with the beard who had just died earlier would pop back up like the eyepatch dude), shorty who got enslaved getting her revenge :pimp:

The Wisdom chick is a bit annoying with her story.
Yeah I thought the finale was cool. Glad they’re working on S3 already but we likely won’t see it until ‘25.

i was shocked when i hopped on Disney+ and had ads playing. canceled my subscription as soon as I finished watching my show

Netflix is raising prices again... $19.99 for base plan no ads. $8.99 for adds on the basic plan. I was this close to canceling Netflix this month content has been terrible. I just can't let my grandfathered in ($8.99 no add plan go) such a steal. With all these proce hikes and adds could cable make a comeback? $20 per streamer almost feels like cables the better deal now.

Edit: During covid if you had a foodstamp card the service was $6.99. I had one from back in college tried it thinking it wouldn't work... hadn't used it until 19+ years. Well, it did and to this day I get prome 50% off $6.99 a month. Anyone with a foodstamp card active or not should try it. Can't hurt, I get the whole prime offerings too free shipping, 3 day shipping, music, books all they have to offer. lol

Back
Top Bottom