Amber Rose.

Right on the chin.

Who is the chick tatted on the other side of Amber's arm? (the opposite side of where Wiz's face is) In one pic it looked like Erica Mena :lol: :nerd:

You  cant go conservative with a booty like that. You gotta get straight nasty with that to get the full experience. My mouth would never be the same. I would write my experience on a piece of paper and store in a safe place. 10-15 years later find it. Sip an Apple Ale and reflect and reminisce about that moment. The joy would be uncanny.

:nthat: :lol:

I can picture this.

Not sure if this was posted but Snoop Dogg instagram the funniest

That Kanye West workout plan does wonders

Id still smash but only a dumb*** would wife

Last edited:
I hate seeing legit **** prevail in the justice system.

Be a terrible mother while collecting an effortless paycheck, sometimes without even having custody, so just getting a free paycheck.

They know that literally hanging from the D of these made dudes is the only way they ever get to enjoy 'that' life, so they cling to the dudes that can be in their presence for more than just sex and then bleed them dry.

**** is disgusting bruh.

I'd still smash with the force of hype for MASE welcome back video

I hate seeing legit **** prevail in the justice system.

Be a terrible mother while collecting an effortless paycheck, sometimes without even having custody, so just getting a free paycheck.

They know that literally hanging from the D of these made dudes is the only way they ever get to enjoy 'that' life, so they cling to the dudes that can be in their presence for more than just sex and then bleed them dry.

**** is disgusting bruh.

I'd still smash with the force of hype for MASE welcome back video

bruh..

Back
Top Bottom