Amber Rose.

**** this q ball headed, talentless Bish. Got a fat *** though.

I hate seeing legit **** prevail in the justice system.

Be a terrible mother while collecting an effortless paycheck, sometimes without even having custody, so just getting a free paycheck.

They know that literally hanging from the D of these made dudes is the only way they ever get to enjoy 'that' life, so they cling to the dudes that can be in their presence for more than just sex and then bleed them dry.

**** is disgusting bruh.

I'd still smash with the force of hype for MASE welcome back video

washing-face-o.gif
b. both of yall.

I don't feel bad for anyone marrying and knocking up a socialite. You should know what you're getting yourself into. 

thats why it cracks me up when you see all these thirsty dudes talking about going raw with no remorse based solely on shortys looks. like bruh...:x then they're making threads on NT titled 'How did this happen to me????'

I find it so funny she is going so hard now wonder who she trap this time :lol:

Still pics are appreciated

I'm taking bets its an NBA player during All Star Weekend..

Dwight  Thot God Howard
James Harden
Paul George
JR Smith
ehh dwight outchea scheming on basic broads, a chick with some training would ruin him.

don't be surprised if it's some random rapper like Future

I hate seeing legit **** prevail in the justice system.

Be a terrible mother while collecting an effortless paycheck, sometimes without even having custody, so just getting a free paycheck.

They know that literally hanging from the D of these made dudes is the only way they ever get to enjoy 'that' life, so they cling to the dudes that can be in their presence for more than just sex and then bleed them dry.

**** is disgusting bruh.

I'd still smash with the force of hype for MASE welcome back video

I hate seeing grown men hate a female they don't know anything about and create a fake illusion in their head. :lol:

:lol: Shut up man. No one ever even asks you for your lies, you just be volunteering them.

Hahahaha ... Dude you are relentless.

You really do need help.

Man some of you must be lame or something if you can't catch a girl like Amber. Let alone any good looking girl

Without the makeup she a regular chic anyway. Plenty of Chics my way on that level that I smash , I don't see why you all aren't

Man some of you must be lame or something if you can't catch a girl like Amber. Let alone any good looking girl

Without the makeup she a regular chic anyway. Plenty of Chics my way on that level that I smash , I don't see why you all aren't
we making fun of you because we know u lying b ... Ain't no one ever believe u.

After said u was Steve right hand at apple u lost all credibility.

All this talking with no pics of the ogre you're with :smh:

we making fun of you because we know u lying b ... Ain't no one ever believe u.

After said u was Steve right hand at apple u lost all credibility.

Bruh.

Link, please.

Come on man. Let me see the pics of line up bruh.  On the level of Amber...I need proof. We need proof, NT needs proof...

More pics and vids less BS.....

Btw how does one sign up for an arm wrestling contest?

Back
Top Bottom