American Flag

tr1ll tr1ll Still in here talking AFTER admitting he was clueless.

Why are you doing this to yourself?
Because it becoming more and more apparent that ,we as a people, don’t really know what we want. It’s starting to piss me off. I know what I want. I want us to say “**** them folk altogether.” Because all this ain’t gonna mean a thing if you’re still paying the people that hate you to be here. 5 years ago, if a someone said, “screw this I’m moving to Africa..”, folks would’ve saluted. Now suggesting taking your mind, time and money to our actual people is some Trump ****? Aight. I’ll be that for NT.

Because it becoming more and more apparent that ,we as a people, don’t really know what we want. It’s starting to piss me off. I know what I want. I want us to say “**** them folk altogether.” Because all this ain’t gonna mean a thing if you’re still paying the people that hate you to be here. 5 years ago, if a someone said, “screw this I’m moving to Africa..”, folks would’ve saluted. Now suggesting taking your mind, time and money to our actual people is some Trump ****? Aight. I’ll be that for NT.

"WE as a people."

"We."

:lol: Aight man.

Hyper-nationalism. I've got so many USMNT jerseys that I can't even wear anymore. If the Olympics were on, it'd feel wrong chanting "USA! USA!"

I'm a bit confused because this was your initial post.

Yea you are kinda tripping. Now you’re just looking for ****. If you’re at the point where you feel like the entire country is racist, maybe consider leaving the country. Why not live in a country where the people are the same as you? I get it it, it’s not that easy, but is it harder than overcoming systemic racism? I mean look at what it’s done to how you think.
You said OP is tripping for thinking the "entire" country is racist and why not take his money to a country where people are like him, but you're also fed up because you want "us" to come together and say "**** them folk"? How are them folk?
Might need to clarify your actual stance.
Also Lead the way. You apparently know what you want and that's for people to come together to do whatever it is you're saying they should do.
so I guess I'll ask you the same question you've been asking the other NTers.
What are you going to do?

It's basically come to the point that if I see the flag, I already know what time it is. Only exception would be on 4th of July.

Ask him if he still thinks that Black people can be racist. He didn't answer me the other day.
You can ask me. I don’t believe in blocking people. Nothing has changed.
I'm a bit confused because this was your initial post.

You said OP is tripping for thinking the "entire" country is racist and why not take his money to a country where people are like him, but you're also fed up because you want "us" to come together and say "**** them folk"? How are them folk?
Might need to clarify your actual stance.
Also Lead the way. You apparently know what you want and that's for people to come together to do whatever it is you're saying they should do.
so I guess I'll ask you the same question you've been asking the other NTers.
What are you going to do?
That’s because you’re taking it the wrong way. Watching too many Karen videos. I’m actually a believer in financial independence and keeping as much money in the black community as possible. I believe in that more than anything. My mother and I both have the same landlord. A beautiful black woman from Grenada who, I can’t stress this enough, looked the **** out for my fam. I’m a loan officer at a credit union( KHUFU KHUFU ), I spend my day approving loans and educating people on how to improve their credit and better their finances. Some people don’t have the slightest idea how money works. I should be like NTers, and just let folks by the wayside, but I believe in this too much. No, I’m not getting laws passed, but I’m doing what I can with the little power I have, instead of coming on NT super militant all the while bending over backwards for white owners. As far as leaving the country, I think about it a lot. Tbh, I’d rather us come together and start a new Black Wall Street, but that’s too much like “boot-strapping” to some.

It does seem like a certain demographic has a fetish for the flag and patriotism more than others.

I usually assume it's their way convincing themselves they're more American than others and this country somehow belongs to them more. You can probably predict what their opinions are on every issue with scary accuracy.

Saw a pickup truck (it's always pickup trucks) today with a Trump flag on one side and a confederate flag on the other. Can't imagine what this person's opinions are on things :lol:

**** feelings. What we gonna do about it?
“WE”?? I dont even know if you are a “we” bruh lol

But if you are... I am going to keep telling our folks to rep our set and continue to fightfor justice and the coin thats owed to us but always be aware of overly “patriotic” white folks who put country over the humanity of black people because those people are dangerous to stay on track with OP. So now what are YOU going do about it?

Patriotism and Nationalism are bit strange to me.

I just so happen to be born here, I didn't ask to be. I'm not about to sing the praises of how great this land is, when there's so much other nastiness going on. The flag is just another gang sign.

Shout-out to George Carlin for keeping it 100 !
"It's called the 'American Dream' , because you have to be asleep to believe it."

Guy really suggesting moving to another country is a better solution than attempting to fix the problem :lol:

It's awful logic, and always pathetic when they suggest it

It really shouldn't be that hard for them wrap their heads around why people would stay in a country that isn't their own, but.....

I find it real funny style that the most patriotic mostly whites who decry those spoiled black athletes for not respecting the flag don't give a **** about the anthem outside when athletes are protesting, are violating all sorts of flag codes, wearing flags on clothing, bandannas etc, repping the blue lives flag which is a caricature of the flag and the biggest thing to me flying the confederate flag which represents a rebellion that went to war against the United States. You're essentially flying a treasonous flag yet you have the nerve to call yourself a patriot and claim others don't love America. Talk about making america great again because the black kenyan ruined it yet telling people to **** when they say America isn't great.

Ive been protesting the flag since I was like 13. Now 32. Still on that wave

used to get a lot of **** about why dont you stand for national anthem. Hand over heart. The whole spectacle.

once ice cube, krs and rakim opened my eyes to this country. Its been eff it.

Dont really hold much credence to nationalism or tribalism.

Back
Top Bottom