American Girls are.......Easy

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Most black girls are +%!%, they'll give you a BJ for a piece of gum.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

MOST girls in general are intrigued by the unknown. Being in american in europe=gold. Hell, being from california and going anywhere else in the USA =gold. So I don't know where i'm going with this but I feel you OP.

True. When I was in the Midwest, they were like, I love your accent.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by socluis90

when i was in guatemala i experienced this.
pimp.gif

mayne, when i go to mexico, my cousins just have to say " es del norte" and no bs but them panties be dropping with the quickness.

those are the keywords right there. there's 2 girls who already called "dibs" next time i go
laugh.gif

Ducktales or...Post an audio of you talking so we can hear that Aussie accent to see if it actually does lure or seduce women.
grin.gif

American girls love the idea of sleeping with a foriegn man, especially with an accent. Just like girls in other countries love men from the USA. It issomething different and uncommon.

Originally Posted by socluis90

when i was in guatemala i experienced this.
pimp.gif

yo yo yo yo yo....guatemalan chicks are super down, theyre not ho's but theyre down if you come from up here in the states.oh yeah n holla to all mychapines out here in NT!!!!!
pimp.gif

its not a US thing... its because you're foreign. my boy lived in Europe and he said that as a black man, it was ridiculously easy to get chicks.

he said girls out there feel that most of the men in their country are too passive and afraid to approach them, thats why they love foreign guys.. we tend tobe more straightforward and dominant.

this dude was smashing the hottest chicks out there, i'm talking the fake tan model breezies with the perferct bodies. i can even post pics

It's always helps when your a tourist and have a cute accent. And automatically your leavin soon.

Downtown go for it and post pics. Since I don't think we're going to get any in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom