American Gladiators SEMIFINALS Rd. 2, 8pm PST/EST, Mon 02.11.2008, NBC

laugh.gif
it did seem like a huge set up witht hem chicks...

that barrel roll is from ninja warrior? did the OG one have it ????

Ninja warrior is still pretty boss to me

roll.gif
at them falling over every 10 seconds

I think its pretty decent, that pyramid thing was pimpin

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Venus would catch it. And on a drunken night, Fury and Crush would get it.

Yo, this show sucks compared to the OG though. I'm old enough to remember watching the original every damn week. This +%$@ is so scripted it isn't even funny.

LOL at Venus coming back to win. So fake.

On another note, Hulk Hogan is still the man brother!

i wouldn;t say it;s totally staged, but the OG competitors did seem to be better, competition seemed faster...maybe the stunts were easier then, idunno.....

They stole the barrel roll from Ninja Warrior.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ girl getting stuck on the Eliminator.

...and Chad is seriously horrible. He should just end himself.
tired.gif

Edit: Who choked harder? This girl or the 2007 Mets?

I don't think it's staged.

Now if something like that happens every week, or even once a month, I'll agree that it's staged.

But looking at how spent Venus was throughout the whole thing, I have to believe that the chick in the red just spent all her energy early, and that cost herlate. Venus paced herself better, and allowed herself to be tired, but still able to continue, throughout the whole eliminator.

And seriously, I wish people would stop complaining about the OG being better.
laugh.gif
Yes,it was, but that's partially because we (the ones that prefer the OG) grew up in the 90s, where the NBA was better, shoes were better, hip-hop was better,freaking everything was better.

Let it go.

They're over.

They've been over for 7 whole years now.

I hope I'm not in a burning building and that firefighter dude has to use a ladder to get up....might come out looking like freddy kruger by the time hefinishes climbing

From the popularity of this thread, it's safe to say that NBC might have a hit.

The show isn't GREAT. But it's not HORRIBLE either. At best, it's a good sunday night alternative.

Keep in mind that we haven't even seen all of the events yet (rock climbing for instance).

I like it enough to tune in tomorrow.

yeh the old eliminator is better ....

it was better @ the end when the then had to run throw the wall and the gladiator would be on the other side, or it might be empty

i'm waiting for assault and gauntlet....

Back
Top Bottom