American Gladiators SEMIFINALS Rd. 2, 8pm PST/EST, Mon 02.11.2008, NBC

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This dude toa is the most unathletic Samoan I have ever seen....a disgrace

Dude ran straight into the basket.
laugh.gif

Did I just see KingCrux in one of those photos?

I gotta agree w. dude who said that this is WAY overproduced....everyone got a story....

Looks like they got the writers from MTV "next" to help out with this mess.....this AG ain't gonna last....they gotta go back to the OGformat....I will almost guarantee that many of the old school fans of the show are just shaking their heads in disgust....

Originally Posted by flight23air

Anybody remember Two Scoops Wesley Berry. I just posted that in general. Dude was one of the best contestants.

can't remember, but who was that guy that won the obstacle course by jumping over the final barrier and reaching for the rope... it was the best finishever.

LOL didn't know there was a post here too, just saw the 2 other threads in General.

Militia must have thought the dude in red was a chick or something. Cuz he (Militia) ran the other way.
smh.gif

oh the guy's name is "militia"..... i thought hulk said "melissa" i was like what da??!!?

Yo....what happened to Layla Ali's tattoos?

I guess since I started my statement off with "Yo" it's only fitting to end it with....

DFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ "wolf"

that man's own son was giving him the thumbs down....

30 some minutes till the wire...this+%%@ is [charles barkley] turrible [/charles barkley]

the dude and the girl in the lead should just compete cuz the other 2 contestants suck.....

Man, did you gys see that skater's son in the stands just now? When skater dude was getting clamped by Wolf, the skater's son was in the stands wavinghis hands like, "No, no, noo!!!"
frown.gif

4wrestling wrote:
Ska - Gina fights on EXC's next show on Showtime on 2/17.
I don't get Showtime.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

They couldnt get a better or fit referee?
laugh.gif

looked like they picked dude out of a buffet line

In all seriousness, is the ref the ref from Dodgeball? I have yet to see what he looks like, but it sounds like him.

Man if he would have gotten that buzzer in time, I'd have to ay it's a wrap for skater dude.

But even without ol' boy getting the buzzer, it still might be a wrap for skater dude. 37-4? Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom