American Gods (STARZ) Thread

confused by the ending of the ep 
nerd.gif

so is laura moon not dead?

laura is literally cold blooded 
laugh.gif

cheated on shadow w no dambs given and just gonna act like nothing happened 
mean.gif

Read the book two years ago and loved it and the premise. Hoped for more book sequels, maybe with the show we will get more books now. Just started watching it with my girlfriend yesterday. I do like it a lot.

laura is literally cold blooded :lol:

cheated on shadow w no dambs given and just gonna act like nothing happened :smh:

Considering how she was before they met & during she pretty much stayed the same

Not sure i would call what she did as that cold with the backstory in mind

laura is literally cold blooded :lol:

cheated on shadow w no dambs given and just gonna act like nothing happened :smh:

She was a piece of **** but Shadow is at fault too for being so head over heels in love he didn't recognize she wasn't really feeling it. She wit the **** now that her box is decrepit and decomposing though.

Laura is something else :x :lol:

I wonder what the crow signifies, cause it was all over that episode.

if I'm not mistaken ravens or crows were tied to Odin perhaps Mr. Wednesday?.? If I understood the episode correctly Anubis was the guy who didn't seem to happy about Laura coming back. I could be way off, but maybe Wednesday had something to do with bringing her back for shadow?.?

if I'm not mistaken ravens or crows were tied to Odin perhaps Mr. Wednesday?.? If I understood the episode correctly Anubis was the guy who didn't seem to happy about Laura coming back. I could be way off, but maybe Wednesday had something to do with bringing her back for shadow?.?

Now that you mentioned it, I did see them birds whenever Mr. Wednesday shows up. Could be a possibility that it was him who brought back Laura, but how about Mad Sweeney's coin? Shadow dropped it on Laura's grave before he left and it burned through the coffin and was gone when Sweeney got there. There's also this scene at the rooftop with Shadow and the youngest of the Zorya sisters, where she mentioned Shadow having the sun's protection once and lost it. Maybe she was talking about the coin? :nerd:

Now that you mentioned it, I did see them birds whenever Mr. Wednesday shows up. Could be a possibility that it was him who brought back Laura, but how about Mad Sweeney's coin? Shadow dropped it on Laura's grave before he left and it burned through the coffin and was gone when Sweeney got there. There's also this scene at the rooftop with Shadow and the youngest of the Zorya sisters, where she mentioned Shadow having the sun's protection once and lost it. Maybe she was talking about the coin? :nerd:

Yeah, at first I thought Iit was the coin that brought her back, but Wednesday is closer to shadow and would benefit more by sending her back to shadow and gaining his loyalty... or maybe Sweeney and Wednesday are in cahoots together. I honestly have no clue but I think one of those scenarios are right. I'm sure it'll play out pretty soon. Am correct that there is only an 8 episode season?

From what I gather the Ravens are Wednesday's spies. They gather info for him.

Huginn and Muninn

Last edited by a moderator:
They gotta do something about that corn syrup blood though if they're going to be that gory, looks too fake.
i jus pretend since those guys arent "human" their blood dont have to look real? 
nerd.gif

those goons werent "human" right? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
**** getting real now with the other gods coming out :pimp: So tempted to buy the book, there's a sale in my local book store. Can get this and Anansi boys for $15. Decisions decisions

**** getting real now with the other gods coming out :pimp: So tempted to buy the book, there's a sale in my local book store. Can get this and Anansi boys for $15. Decisions decisions
Barnes and Noble has a very nicely bound edition with gilt pages that also has both of them and it's 12.50

Episode was meh

This might have been my favorite episode, minus the Laura parts. FINALLY revealing what the deal is with the other gods, FINALLY revealing Wednesday's issue. Delving deeper into the Leprechauns stuff. Only thing I hate is that we already had damn near 2 full episodes explaining that Laura died and came back. Don't need much more explanation imo. That sex goddess and Orlando blooms character could use much more screen time.

Episode was meh

This might have been my favorite episode, minus the Laura parts. FINALLY revealing what the deal is with the other gods, FINALLY revealing Wednesday's issue. Delving deeper into the Leprechauns stuff. Only thing I hate is that we already had damn near 2 full episodes explaining that Laura died and came back. Don't need much more explanation imo. That sex goddess and Orlando blooms character could use much more screen time.

Orlando Jones!

You and my damn wife :rofl:

She called him Orlando Bloom, Orlando Brown, Solange Daddy, etc. Everything but he damn name lol

Back
Top Bottom