AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

I don't know if Fiona is immortal or not. He didn't take the baby as well, or I didn't see him do it.

Papa Shango(I know that isn't his name) said she doesn't have a soul, so the deal was off. He took the witch they drowned, not the baby.

He told her she doesn't have a soul and the deal was off. Did he say it really low or something? I know I heard him say that.

No we heard him with that but when they drowned the witch, Fiona and Angela pleaded with him. Then he went on that little spill about them being trouble together and what not. I think it's still in the air. We'll see for sure next week.

No we heard him with that but when they drowned the witch, Fiona and Angela pleaded with him. Then he went on that little spill about them being trouble together and what not. I think it's still in the air. We'll see for sure next week.

Good point, didn't think about it that way. I think he isn't accepting Fiona's deal still, because she still wants to kill the other younger witches.

Last edited:
Good point, didn't think about it that way. I think he isn't accepting Fiona's deal still, because she still wants to kill the other younger witches.

Yup. I was coming here to type that.
I just rewatched the episode and that's the only reason she'd want to kill all the witches.
No dice on the deal.

That dude was creepy as hell. Angela Bassett is going to lookgood forever. Would take her and Jessica Lange down at the same time, some fine vintage witches.

^
Didn't know he was the one she was getting violent with. I remember there was a story about that last year.

Papa Shango tho
laugh.gif
lol that's all I kept thinking about the whole episode too

i think I was legit scared of Papa Shango back then

Last edited:
hey, do y'all think Madison really brought that dude in the casket back to life or did she pay him to get in there?

Son :rofl:

That seemed to easy, has to be a twist for next episode.

Only 2 episodes left :frown:

Last edited:
Man everyone thinking they the supreme now. Could it somehow be more than 1 or can only be 1 true supreme?

No way they ending Bassett character like that :rofl:

Amazing episode as usual. Im saddened that there's only two episodes left :frown:
And then we gotta wait till october for season 4

Possible spoiler for season 4
The writer and co-creator has warned fans to keep an eye out for Season 4 easter eggs in the remaining “Coven” episodes, and shared a few hints on Wednesday (Jan. 15). “It’s set in the 1950s,” Murphy revealed, adding, “If you look historically [at] what happened in the year 1950, there’s some more clues.” He also reassured us that Jessica Lange will be returning for the fourth season, hinting that she’s been “practicing her German accent.”

Back
Top Bottom