AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN Thread

It's too quiet in here right now. 
nerd.gif

January 8th?!

This episode was great and def ended dramatic.

Lange and Bassett together :pimp:

Last edited:
Powerful ending. :frown: :wow:
Almost felt like it could have been finale ending.
But we still have more to go. :evil:
January 8th :\

So Cordelia was able to control her vision this whole time?

I thought she was gonna die when ol boy showed up at the crib

Why do all these deaths happen in the house but no one ever walks in when it happens :lol:

I believe her vision required her to touch the flesh? Myrtle was wearing gloves at the time.

Last edited:
I think yall reading too much into Cordelia not touching Myrtle's face to find out if she spilled the acid.
Cordelia prolly respects her a lot and doesnt wanna find out other bad crap Myrtle did.
However I think somehow Madame LaLaurie's head will have a big part to play in something important.

Caught this week's ep yesterday....man this show is awesome, so many :wow: moments...shaping up to be an epic ending to this season. Mad we have to wait til Jan now though smh

I just figured they will put LaLaurie back together just like they did Frankenstien guy in the beginning, lol

Also, you think Queenie is really gone or is she slowly regenerating health on some Wolverine type stuff?

Also, you think "religious" lady really going to kill the son, or is someone going to stop it? Or...She kills him and the Coven brings him back to life and he chills with them from now on?

Back
Top Bottom