American Horror Story, FX series Wednesdays @ 10pm est

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by shogun

I didn't like it.  Don't know why his wife and daughter just let him get killed like that?  They couldn't stay with him for a few more minutes until he left the house?  
grin.gif
  So next season are they just going to scare off every family that buys the house?  I guess Constance is ok raising the anti-christ.  She seems like the one character that will never die.
Why is the maid's ghost the only one that's aged?  The rest of the ghosts stay the same age as when they died but not her.  I know she looks like her younger self to adulterous men but it seems odd she's the exception to not aging rule.
She only appears young to men who lust after women 
so will the dead baby remain a baby forever ?

yeah i think the baby will. in an earlier episode the two guys that lived in the house together mentioned that they were gonna "smother the baby with a pillow in its sleep" or something like that "when it got to be like 1-2 because thats when they are cute" 
with that having been said, i can only assume that the baby that was seen with Nora in the basement will stay that age forever 

Originally Posted by Air273

Am i the only one that thinks its over? meaning that there was a beginning middle and end....done for season 1....season 2 will be a completely different story with none of the actors returning, different location different story...it is called american horror story.....there are so many horror books/short stories that they can make into season long show.....I been saying this for years that some shows shouldnt return the cast, should be a completely different story.....we as the viewer get tired of it, it becomes predictable after a few seasons....i also like the abc show revenge, a show that should be a one season and done show, then on to the next story of revenge with new plot/actors but i'm sure like most shows they will milk their 1st good season to make it last as long as possible to collect checks. 
to me the end had closure, the harmons have their family even ghost baby and their job is to scare away people so what happened to them doesnt happen to anyone else....Constance is stuck with the antichrist....having a whole season with them scaring away new comers and following around the antichrist will be lame.  with this cast and story i just don't see how any season can match this season.....if they return i can see them looking for away to escape the house for good.

if they make do a one season and done thing, they will get a huge following and bigger stars wanting to be part of it
I had the exact same thought except I think they can use the antichrist angle to spark something new. First season about a haunted house, second season about a possessed boy. I think next season will be about the boy being possessed by the devil. It will focus around him and the only other returning character will be Constance.

Just started this series, watched the Pilot earlier.. interesting. Without any spoilers.. is the end resulting satisfying?.. I know based on what I heard that the things that transpire towards the finale are interesting and crazy but I was wondering if the end was good or not.

Grave digging, but who killed the twins in 1974? I was thinking Tate did it, but that seems unlikely because he probably wasn't even born yet.

Back
Top Bottom