American Psycho appreciation

I agree 100% with Backirvine, and Daytona 5000 on the previous page.

The book is awesome, I saw the film first and didn't like it much, but I need to rewatch after reading the novel. There's a whole incrediblydescriptive chapter about his stereo!

Originally Posted by Pmighty

lurkin2long wrote:
Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Pmighty wrote:
idk anyone outside of nt who liked this
It must suck not having any friends.

laugh.gif

how can you not like this movie?
laugh.gif

but idk man. i try not to be too analytical about movies or w/e but i jus couldnt get into it. Dude chased shorty through an apmt building screamin, butt naked w/a chainsaw and jus happened to get her at the last min....and then got away w/it
indifferent.gif
. idk i jus didnt like it
ohwell.gif

you sure that happened?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

"I have to return some video tapes"?
roll.gif

Especially after the part where he dumps his fiance.

"Where are you going...?"

"I have to return some tapes..."

movie is great.
book is 1000x better than the movie. quite disturbing, had to put it down a few times to be like "wow", it is super detailed, and has 4 chapters inthe book dedicated to musical artist. stil la great read.

Definitely one of my favorite black comedies.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

f rattiest movie ever.
No. That would be Boondock Saints BY FAR. Everytime that movie is even hinted at it's high fives all around with those dudes.

Bateman trips over business cards, kills people while playing Huey Lewis,and he's banging his man's girl. Great flick.

Originally Posted by SF JS

Definitely one of my favorite black comedies.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

f rattiest movie ever.
No. That would be Boondock Saints BY FAR. Everytime that movie is even hinted at it's high fives all around with those dudes.
Maybe a bunch of Pike's at your local state school...but aside from the murderous rampages, everything about Bateman is frat...aside from himbeing in NYC.

VARISOXFAN wrote:

Maybe a bunch of Pike's at your local state school...but aside from the murderous rampages, everything about Bateman is frat...aside from him being in NYC.

oh... I thought by "frattiest movie" you meant the movie most talked about by frat boys...
laugh.gif
I agree with you now.

Back
Top Bottom