American Reunion 04/06/12...Tomorrow!!!

Originally Posted by shogun

Did Shannon Elizabeth show her goods?  I've been wondering how her boobs are looking nowadays.

I want to know this as well.

Also class of '99. they're supposed to be 1 year older then me?? yeah right

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by shogun

Did Shannon Elizabeth show her goods?  I've been wondering how her boobs are looking nowadays.

I want to know this as well.

Also class of '99. they're supposed to be 1 year older then me?? yeah right

She was in the movie for maybe a minute or tow. No goodies shown

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

American Reunion was hilarious. Brought back memories of the first 3!
yup loved it; the music reminded me that I am old now 
laugh.gif

You know how we complained about the formula The Hangover 2 followed, and how we were like c'mon get original, same thing here. A few mildly good jokes, but I honestly felt like "wow I've grown out of this series." Like maybe this would have been funnier if it came out while I was still in highschool, but this was just a nostalgic dud to me.

Full Review - American Reunion - not the same slice of Pie we once had - http://bit.ly/IcBYqB

It's set in the present day. At the beginning, they said the planners of the 10 year reunion were off by a few years.

Saw it. If you saw the first ones, it's exactly how you're probably picturing it to be. I wouldn't go off of formal movie reviews. Very light hearted film, but it brought back memories and closed the series nicely. 
For those asking, it went something like no one ever set up the 10 year reunion, so they were a few years late and made it a 13 year reunion. Lovely breasts shown in the film.

i loved the music they used. it was ok but it could have been funnier. good closure to the series though. they should do one more movie with just stiffler and sherminator...

Saw it today. Loved it. A lot of funny/awkward situations, same old cast. 10/10
My only disappointment is that Shannon Elizabeth (Nadia) was in it like 10 seconds
30t6p3b.gif

Also Finch
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I dont know what the general consensus is on Alyson Hanningan..............but man she's just ugly to me
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

On the plus side Ali Cobrin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tara Reid looked good too

Originally Posted by JD161616

Saw it. If you saw the first ones, it's exactly how you're probably picturing it to be. I wouldn't go off of formal movie reviews. Very light hearted film, but it brought back memories and closed the series nicely.

I doubt the series is closed. I'm sure they're gonna do another sequel, hence the end "Let's do this again!"

MILF part at the end was the best for me! ... didn't even realise that was Harold until this movie

I really want to see this flick soon.

I've seen the first one, American Pie 2, and American Wedding but never bothered watching the straight to DVD flicks.

Looking back on when the first one came out makes me feel old since I graduated from high school back in 98.

Back
Top Bottom