American teens lie, steal, cheat at 'alarming' rates: study finds....

Originally Posted by tiggerwoods

those results haven't even been adjusted for the people that lied about lying yet, that one comes out next week...
I'm not going outside till those numbers come down 10%+
kids R' dangerous... surveys are serious business
Cute comment funny guy.
You joke but kids are serious business here in Seattle.
In the past couple of weeks like 3 separate shooting incidents of 15-16 year olds killing each other.
smh.gif
Damn gangs.

I'd say more so though a point that could be made about this study is pointing toward the direction our country is already headed in.... too many greedy& corrupt people.

smart kids cheat more than the dumb ones...................for real.

cuz they so paranoid.

Originally Posted by MvP07

survival of the fittest, if you have to step on some ones throat to make it happen YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN!
That's exactly what is wrong with the world today
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by tiggerwoods

those results haven't even been adjusted for the people that lied about lying yet, that one comes out next week...
I'm not going outside till those numbers come down 10%+
kids R' dangerous... surveys are serious business
Cute comment funny guy.
You joke but kids are serious business here in Seattle.
In the past couple of weeks like 3 separate shooting incidents of 15-16 year olds killing each other.
smh.gif
Damn gangs.

I'd say more so though a point that could be made about this study is pointing toward the direction our country is already headed in.... too many greedy & corrupt people.

People have been this way since the beginning.

This isn't an American problem, it's a human one. People aren't getting worse, weapons are.

The attitudes and conduct of some 29,760 high school students across the United States "doesn't bode well for the future when these youngsters become the next generation's politicians and parents, cops and corporate executives, and journalists and generals," the non-profit Josephson Institute said.
Riiiiiiiiiight...

MONEY MONEY MONEY

ALL OVER MONEY MONEY MONEY

YOU'LL SEE SOON

THE OTHER DAY I ALMOST RAN OVER A KID ON A BIKE THEN HE ASKED ME
"YOU GOT CHANGE FOR MY LITTLE SISTER WE CANT AFFORD THE NUGGETS ( POOR AREA )"

IM FISHING FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES FOR CHANGE IN THE SMALL BOX

I GIVE IT TO HIM THEN THIS JITT GOES RIGHT TO SOMEBODY ON THE SIDE OF ME

ASKING HIM TO BUY HIM DICE ..... I WAS
mad.gif

I CANT TRUST NOBODY

Everyone cheats and lies. This isn't any news to me. You gotta do what you gotta do in school.

i remember cheating on this one history test in high school and the teacher gave me a -25 for it. a negative twenty-five
laugh.gif

I know a few people who have cheated a ton throughout high school and college.......the end justify the means....

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

I cheat all the time in school, but I'm still a morally sound person. I neither steal nor cuss, and I rarely lie to my parents.
The people in the top positions in America are bad examples. They NEVER lie, they just "misspeak", whatever that means

This is the dumbest, most contradictory statement i've heard in a while. You cheat all the time yet you're a morally sound person...OK buddy. Pick up adictionary and look up the definition of "morality"...while you're at it, look up "ethics/ethical" and see if that's all in linewith being a cheater...
survival of the fittest, if you have to step on some ones throat to make it happen YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Another stupid statement. This has nothing to do with survival of the fittest. If you want to use that analogy however, i ask you to ponderthis..."technically, if you're cheating to get ahead, you know--just to cut it, wouldn't that make you rather weak as opposed to be the'fittest' "...

Back
Top Bottom