Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

More egotistical prick BS. You are a former professional athlete, big time at that, and you gotta go after some chick that is already down with someone else? You've been an athlete in the US, and then are a global known star at that. You've got the Boston Red Sox, a cornerstone franchise on your resume, and you were considered the MAN on that team. Flip it, and you are a widely feared drug dealer, and you are catching feelings about a woman who is crazy enough to entertain another behind your back? That not only speaks to a egotist's mindset, one which is hell bent on maintaining insecurity, but it also allows those who work for you to see your weakness as a leader, one who should be feared. Now cats is going to be whispering about this dude.

Losses all around. Could have been prevented. Insecurity wins, big time.

Over a broad, some skanky plastic bish from the island to which there is a dime a dozen...all sympathy I had, out the window, hold these L’s to all the men involved in this, from Ortiz, to the Kingpin to all the hitmen going down because of this broad...dumb idiots.

Pu**y kills = moral of the story

I cant feel sorry for david nomore than i feel sorry for nippsey hussle (mouth got 1 person bodied & the other was messing with another dude women...when u dabble with either or u gotta be willing to deal with whatever consequence comes with it)

Dudes get killed /kill theyself on the regular over woman

Over a REGULAR women. That’s the crazy part to me. Not Rihanna. Not Kim K. Just a regular ol non-celebrity basic broad. That’s how you know it must be A-1 yambz.

Like if it was 2 frail school shooter looking dudes fighting over their first crush, that would kinda make sense. But the biggest cartel in a nation and one of the biggest professional athletes in the world, that part has me scratching my head.

Over a REGULAR women. That’s the crazy part to me. Not Rihanna. Not Kim K. Just a regular ol non-celebrity basic broad. That’s how you know it must be A-1 yambz.

Like if it was 2 frail school shooter looking dudes fighting over their first crush, that would kinda make sense. But the biggest cartel in a nation and one of the biggest professional athletes in the world, that part has me scratching my head.

Ummmmmmmm... status still makes you human my dude. You can be wealthy all you want, a woman gone step out on you if she wants. If you as a man don’t love yourself, a woman will sense it and play you all types of silly

He didn’t get shot because of a girl. He got shot because of the disrespect. He thought he was above all that and he got checked hard. Shooter got stomped but he’s just a messenger boy. Plenty more of those dudes

To add to all this the shooter when on a literal suicide mission and shot dude no talks no questions asked ASAP. Big Papi better lay low for a while or issue an apology. That’s some next level ****

Pu**y kills = moral of the story

I cant feel sorry for david nomore than i feel sorry for nippsey hussle (mouth got 1 person bodied & the other was messing with another dude women...when u dabble with either or u gotta be willing to deal with whatever consequence comes with it)

If both sides end up dead she'll be sleeping with someone else if she not already.

Ummmmmmmm... status still makes you human my dude. You can be wealthy all you want, a woman gone step out on you if she wants. If you as a man don’t love yourself, a woman will sense it and play you all types of silly

I’m just saying from the dudes perspective. I’m not risking it all unless it’s for someone with some status that’s all. I’m not paying a shooter or risking getting shot over Karen who watches makeup tutorials on YouTube and works at Target part time as a cashier ya feel me?

Think this is her

14748812-0-image-a-43_1560439310545.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...n-model-caught-love-triangle-David-Ortiz.html
All over some cat smfh

Dudes one of the richest baseball players of all time. Played 18+ seasons with the Red Sox, and he messed with a chick that looks like a clone of thousands of shorties in dr. Smfh , and he decides to mess with a shorty who’s wife’d by dr’s current Pablo Escobar

Would y’all die for your wife? Not a gf, I mean your wife
That is an odd question, considering the circumstances surrounding the subject matter. Addressing it as such, if the wife were the woman in question, hell no. This sort of woman stoops to conquer. The man she’ll target will be stupid enough to fight for, and then die for her. She loves an insecure man, just so she can speak to his ego. A confident man will get with the woman who will fight, and the die for herself. She’s a real one. A good woman will never place you at a disadvantage, due to her OWN ego. Both the drug dealer and Ortiz have the choice of the world, and both picked Barbie. Suckers.

Yeah bro thats what im saying dudes get hurt/bodied /body theyself/lose they freedom over regular chicks every week lol ....i got a few dudes i knew that got killed over females

It amazes me that in 2019 people still do cocaine and heroin.

Why?

Heroin is one thing and it's always sad to see/hear about how people get addicted. Starting with boy to get a high is obviously cringeworthy. Coke however is used all the time recreationally for many folks. I don't see that as a big deal.

Last edited:
Yeah bro thats what im saying dudes get hurt/bodied /body theyself/lose they freedom over regular chicks every week lol ....i got a few dudes i knew that got killed over females

I’ve never met a single pair of famous celebrity’s that have fought over and died for a regular chick is my point.

Edit** I take it back. Allegedly, Nicole Simpson was fought over and killed because of OJ’s jealousy and she was indeed a regular chick. I concede.

Why?

Heroin is one thing and it's always sad to see/hear about how people get addicted. Starting with boy to get a high is obviously cringeworthy. Coke however is used all the time recreationally for many folks. I don't see that as a big deal.

You don’t see coke as a big deal ?
how many bumps did you do before your made your post.

It amazes me that in 2019 people still do cocaine and heroin.

People will always do dope and coke the world over
Im sure the prices and the purity in DR are :pimp:
The weed for the most part in DR from what I been told is dirt
A buddy of mine told me he smelled haze once in DR :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom