Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

I don’t even look at Coke as a hard drug. :lol:

You’d be amazed at who causally does coke on special occasions. I’m not talking about fiends or nothing.

I was catering a 65 year olds bday and he walks in our food truck and racks a couple lines up for us, walks off and says thanks. :lol: no big deal.

I’ve been around it since I started working. The thrill and taboo of it wears off quick.

Yeah coke isn't fiends like you think. Soccer moms, finance folks, gov't workers with clearances etc. You can't always tell. Not for me thoguh.

Was wondering how his wife is feeling hearing that he got shot for messing with some woman. Maybe they have an arrangement or she cool with it as long as she doesn’t have to see or hear about it.

So apparently shorty at the center of this got THOSE tapes out on the web?
Taking the D all types of ways.

Wifey put me on. Got me wondering what else she got on those whatsapp groupchats with her little friends cause ain’t nobody else reporting these videos.

Was wondering how his wife is feeling hearing that he got shot for messing with some woman. Maybe they have an arrangement or she cool with it as long as she doesn’t have to see or hear about it.
She’s cash out checks at the moment and will find out in a couple weeks

ol girl got tapes on deck? can someone contact the Prime Minister over this Mistress’s Extramarital affairs? :nerd:

Everyone has been in a situation where they have done &/or been offered coke for free.

And that’s for free.

When you do it for the first time, and you make a decision on whether this drug is for you or not. You’ll at least walk away understanding why people do it.

Everyone has been in a situation where they have done &/or been offered coke for free.

And that’s for free.

When you do it for the first time, and you make a decision on whether this drug is for you or not. You’ll at least walk away understanding why people do it.

Yeah, we don’t understand why drug dealers get put in prison for SELLING it. That’s what we want to know. Since it’s an affluent drug. Why are wealthy people responsible for sending dealers to jail, if they indulge in it??????

If someone offer you coke, they the police

So apparently shorty at the center of this got THOSE tapes out on the web?
Taking the D all types of ways.

Wifey put me on. Got me wondering what else she got on those whatsapp groupchats with her little friends cause ain’t nobody else reporting these videos.

That aint her its a pronstar. Does it have a reggaeton song playing in the video albiet dubbed over?

Yeah she’s pretty much a pron star. Taking all sorts of D, professional looking neck game, bleached starfish, takes the nasty messy money shot.

Other celebs need to take notes on this girl so when they go viral, they won’t be as embarrassed.

I guess the people who claim that coke isn't really that hard of a drug, do not remember, or know of how it almost destroyed the entire NBA during the 70's and early eighties, then also the NFL during the same time span. Clubs like Studio 54 were addiction central. Yeah, many of these white grandma's out here today blame their deviated septum's and eroded nasal cartilage on gene's :lol:

Cocaine is one helluva drug.

I guess the people who claim that coke isn't really that hard of a drug, do not remember, or know of how it almost destroyed the entire NBA during the 70's and early eighties, then also the NFL during the same time span. Clubs like Studio 54 were addiction central. Yeah, many of these white grandma's out here today blame their deviated septum's and eroded nasal cartilage on gene's :lol:

Cocaine is one helluva drug.
5BDE9D18-450A-4BC7-9B2F-F60EE0844375.jpeg

Cocaine a scary drug man. Damn.
Part of the problem too imo. I know most ppl in high up jobs and responsible for our legislation do blow because you can get away with it. Trees ain't that bad but much harder to hide. I've had several bosses on previous jobs go to rehab over coke ADD meds.

I had a interview back in the day and the managers blue eyes were dialated to the point where he looked like he had black eyes and he was sweating a lot. This fool had the nerve to make request a drug test for an $11/hr job.
Said manager was later fired for sexual harassment complaints and having a gun on his desk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom