Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

So apparently shorty at the center of this got THOSE tapes out on the web?
Taking the D all types of ways.

Wifey put me on. Got me wondering what else she got on those whatsapp groupchats with her little friends cause ain’t nobody else reporting these videos.

I’ll text you the video i got real quick..

dont look, talk, or act like a mark. defend as best as possible. be firm.

Was wondering how his wife is feeling hearing that he got shot for messing with some woman. Maybe they have an arrangement or she cool with it as long as she doesn’t have to see or hear about it.

aka da "dont have me out here lookin stupid" rule.

Wouldn't bootleg alcohol show up in toxicology reports? Apparently they aren't doing anything above and beyond and just calling them heart attacks.

Wouldn't bootleg alcohol show up in toxicology reports? Apparently they aren't doing anything above and beyond and just calling them heart attacks.

The son of this victim said the embassy can't do a toxicology report because the machine is broken. Yeah right.

If you read the thread on Reddit, there are a LOT more reported illnesses and incidents than what the media is saying. A lot starting from cleaning agents used in to the room to pesticides and then the liquor.

Back
Top Bottom