America's 10 Most Miserable Cities

Originally Posted by Pmighty

surprised to see mia on that list
pa not bein on that list
pimp.gif

Hells yeah
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I remember a while back when someone said Miami was better than DC and called DC dirty and full of crime....

Yet DC didnt even make it on this list but Miami did

Oh the irony
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You don't honestly believe DC is better than Miami do you?

And I'm from DC. I love this place...but Miami is a playground.

a coupe dudes from these cities need to come and explain
laugh.gif

only one i dont understand is Miami but the foreclosure crisis makes sense

If Buffalo is on the list then Syracuse can't be far. The unemployment rate is currently at 16% and the population is rapidly declining. I guess its notthere because the university is in the city.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Stockton
roll.gif

IMO, anything north of the Bay should be Southern Oregon
pimp.gif
i hate to burst your bubble but stockton is directly west of the bay

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

[h1]No. 4 Cleveland, Ohio[/h1]
Only Denver gets socked with more snow than Cleveland's 52-inch annual average among the 50 largest metros. Clevelanders wait in fear for July 1, 2010, when hoops star LeBron James can switch teams as a free agent.

Totally didn't see this coming.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

"On September 19, 2007, CNN reported that Stockton led the nation in the 100 largest metro areas that are forecast to witness a decline in the medianexisting single-family house price."

To me, Stockton was the place where people who were desperate to get into the housing market went to buy, since they were being priced out of the Bay Area. NowI have no problem with home ownership in a little city as long as you're getting a home you can afford. Yet I continually hear about how people with housesin Stockton are going into foreclosure, etc. etc. So in my mind, your average person who bought a home in Stockton couldn't afford to buy a home in the BayArea during the boom, was impatient/desperate enough to move to Stockton, still couldn't afford a fixed year 30 year mortgage thus having to get theseJumbo ARMs etc., and didn't do any research for what might happen.

Plus, I've been to Modesto and Stockton...yeesh.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

"On September 19, 2007, CNN reported that Stockton led the nation in the 100 largest metro areas that are forecast to witness a decline in the median existing single-family house price."

To me, Stockton was the place where people who were desperate to get into the housing market went to buy, since they were being priced out of the Bay Area. Now I have no problem with home ownership in a little city as long as you're getting a home you can afford. Yet I continually hear about how people with houses in Stockton are going into foreclosure, etc. etc. So in my mind, your average person who bought a home in Stockton couldn't afford to buy a home in the Bay Area during the boom, was impatient/desperate enough to move to Stockton, still couldn't afford a fixed year 30 year mortgage thus having to get these Jumbo ARMs etc., and didn't do any research for what might happen.

Plus, I've been to Modesto and Stockton...yeesh.

Seriously Stockton is just a sad sad place to be
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That Chicago one was a mega-reach.

If you're gonna make a bold claim like calling a city miserable, You need to have better examples than that.

Nice going there...Next time do actual research instead of just slapping Chicago on the list because you needed to reach your 10-city quota.

"They...uhh...have 10% tax...So...uhh...There."

So now my city is the top 5 most miserable place in the country? Whatever you say Forbes.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

That Chicago one was a mega-reach.

If you're gonna make a bold claim like calling a city miserable, You need to have better examples than that.

Nice going there...Next time do actual research instead of just slapping Chicago on the list because you needed to reach your 10-city quota.

"They...uhh...have 10% tax...So...uhh...There."

So now my city is the top 5 most miserable place in the country? Whatever you say Forbes.
laugh.gif
@ you.

Originally Posted by Spyda23

[h1]No. 4 Cleveland, Ohio[/h1]
Only Denver gets socked with more snow than Cleveland's 52-inch annual average among the 50 largest metros. Clevelanders wait in fear for July 1, 2010, when hoops star LeBron James can switch teams as a free agent.

roll.gif
roll.gif

No. 8 Buffalo, N.Y.

If you like snow, Buffalo is your place--to the tune of 90 inches a year, more than any other metro area that has a million people. Buffalo's populationhas been steadily shrinking since the mid-1990s.

pimp.gif
i love my hometown

i'm surprised ohio only has 1 city; you could list all the major cities in this state for crime, unemployment, lack of investment, 2 professional footballteams that can't win, a major d1 football team that can't win the big game, so on and so forth

that comment about lebron is true as hell; these cats are totally in fear. if the lebron goes, the only thing they will have is buckeye football and we knowhow that has gone the last 3 years.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I remember a while back when someone said Miami was better than DC and called DC dirty and full of crime....

Yet DC didnt even make it on this list but Miami did

Oh the irony
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You don't honestly believe DC is better than Miami do you?

And I'm from DC. I love this place...but Miami is a playground.
I can tell you never been in the hood in Miami. It is far from a playground, some places look third world. DC is only really really bad in the summer time.
I stay in Overtown every summer
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom