America's 10 Most Miserable Cities

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Miami?
indifferent.gif

Forbes is on crack...
I'm sayin'

smh.gif
@ chicago being on this list... bunch of bull +*$%

He used reasons like "traffic" "commute time" and "extreme wind chill" as evidence that our lives must be miserable.

Composed the list based off geological data, didn't ask the input of one person living in the city.

Bunch of piss.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I remember a while back when someone said Miami was better than DC and called DC dirty and full of crime....

Yet DC didnt even make it on this list but Miami did

Oh the irony
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You don't honestly believe DC is better than Miami do you?

And I'm from DC. I love this place...but Miami is a playground.
I can tell you never been in the hood in Miami. It is far from a playground, some places look third world. DC is only really really bad in the summer time.
I stay in Overtown every summer
grin.gif

Overtown is bad, but not as bad as some are making it out to be. I'd actually stay in Overtown before I stayed in Liberty City, but that's anotherstory...

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

I remember a while back when someone said Miami was better than DC and called DC dirty and full of crime....

Yet DC didnt even make it on this list but Miami did

Oh the irony
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You don't honestly believe DC is better than Miami do you?

And I'm from DC. I love this place...but Miami is a playground.
I can tell you never been in the hood in Miami. It is far from a playground, some places look third world. DC is only really really bad in the summer time.
I stay in Overtown every summer
grin.gif
Miami is nice if you got dough and own a mansion or a nice condo, other than that... is str8 slum! I would never live there, you gotta drivearound Hialeah or Carol City or Opa-Locka,,, str8 Ethiopia x Haiti

Originally Posted by Jules300

No. 8 Buffalo, N.Y.

If you like snow, Buffalo is your place--to the tune of 90 inches a year, more than any other metro area that has a million people. Buffalo's population has been steadily shrinking since the mid-1990s.

pimp.gif
i love my hometown

Word, that list was wack anyway. Miami and Chicago on that list, I'll take it. They don't account for a lot of things that these cities have to offer.The grading scale was wack , it was based on unemployment, income tax, sales tax commute times, corruption, sports teams, and weather.

im not surprised with stockton and modesto they right next to each other and im sure they have more cows than people

im from Stockton & i had a gut feeling that Stockton would be in the top 10, but #1..
laugh.gif

But at least i got my eggplant foamposites two weeks early..

doesn't detroit have like a one-way rapid transit system?....couldn't afford to build a parallel track? detroiters, please confirm?

[h1]No. 2 Memphis, Tenn.[/h1]
Memphis scores points for not having a state income tax, but the sales tax is an onerous 9.3%, one of the highest in the country. FedEx is the biggest employer in the area by far with 30,000 employees.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

F they talking bout, everybody loves the M-TOWN!

i stay in sacramento, im just glad all the people moving over here from the bay, stocton, and modesto has slowed down.

they was just ruining sacramento and elk grove.

i stay in sacramento, im just glad all the people moving over here from the bay, stocton, and modesto has slowed down...

they was just ruining sacramento and elk grove.

The Cleveland description could have been so much worse.
laugh.gif

I love Chicago and haven't met one person that moved there and didn't end up loving it. Very cool city

Back
Top Bottom