roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RINGMASTERS FTW.
laugh.gif

and
sick.gif
to the comment about lil mama and someone from ringmasters takenone for the team
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

another disappointing elimination

so TM and boxcutters are gone... some thing is definitely wrong here!!!

fly chicks shoulda been gone wat the ffff!!!! they sucked and theyre not even that hot, well maybe one or two of them.

after them the tap dancers should be gone as well.

ringmasters are more of a circus act and this just proves it. tonight was their best performance but definitely NOT better than TM.

this show is definitely rigged. its more about having diverse teams on tv rather than having the best stay on.

TM did a really good performance. them along with quest and beat freaks did the best tonight.

no more wobz NOOOOO!!!
frown.gif

This season is horrible !

TM and BC are not what you guys are hyping them up to be for real.

Beat Freaks and Strikers are 2 of the better crews imo. Oh and how did i forget Quest, they are dope.

Fly khicks or what ever are only on the show for the obvious reason.

The cloggers are great at cloggin, but thats basically it, they are 1 dimensional.

the cloggers should have been gone this week..... they were boring....they should change the voting system cause too many good crews get kicked off way tooearly

Originally Posted by mjbetch

they only kept ringmasters on because they're the cinderella story from the "streets"
i think its gonna be a repeat of season one like what happened with Status Quo...

damn i hated those guys
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

another disappointing elimination

so TM and boxcutters are gone... some thing is definitely wrong here!!!

fly chicks shoulda been gone wat the ffff!!!! they sucked and theyre not even that hot, well maybe one or two of them.

after them the tap dancers should be gone as well.

ringmasters are more of a circus act and this just proves it. tonight was their best performance but definitely NOT better than TM.

this show is definitely rigged. its more about having diverse teams on tv rather than having the best stay on.

TM did a really good performance. them along with quest and beat freaks did the best tonight.

no more wobz NOOOOO!!!
frown.gif
i'm hella pissed right now %$%% u lil mama %$%% u randy jackson how the hell u chose gaymasters over tm??
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
they hatin on filipino huh?i guess they don't want any moreflipz taking over the show...even tho i like quest to win it all still tm deserve to be in the top 3!!!

dynamic edition is my hatest crew there right now next is the gay masters!!
i wish i can do this to dynamic edtion and lil mama

TM has got to be THE MOST hyped thing since SB Dunks on Niketalk. EVERY performance they've EVER done on the show has been nothing special or wack. TheONLY thing TM got going for them is that sexy +!$ Wobz...She'd get it ALL DAY!!!

Anyway, RingMasters shouldl've been eliminated or Fly Khicks.

TM is whack! i don't care if they're from Fullerton .. Quest Crew kills them .. I mess wit Strikers All-Stars and Beat Freaks ..

Dynamic Edition > Team Millennia
roll.gif

BEAT FREAKS FTW!!

Strikers and Quest were pretty dope too. I'm pretty sure Quest could see through those "blindfolds". lol

Originally Posted by dropKicks

Dynamic Edition > Team Millennia
roll.gif

ringmasters over tm???????? fly kicks over tm???????? cloggers over tm?????????..........yes this is america's best dance crew hahahahahaha........morelike a reality show to me.....mtv plz dont have another season.
- from mtv remote control blog

lol TM got NO love this season. i swear, other than their loyal fans, all i saw was hate! Even from me. Sort of like Supreme Soul
frown.gif
...except SS was a lotbetter.

Ringmasters are nice, just as long as they bring choreography. Dynamic Edition didn't do well this week. Fly khicks suck.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

status quo,brakesk8,iconic,shhhh from season 2,g.o.p. > dynamic edition

laugh.gif
dynamic edition aint THAAT bad for coming from nowhere at least theybring something different to the table .. TM aint bringin anything crazy .. trust i don't like dynamic edition especially after tonight i was laughting my++$ off when lil mama and shane sparks clowned them .. " All i could think about was white chicks " That had me ROLLIN! .. but i just reallydon't like TM .. i think the only reason why they stayd was because they felt sorry for em ..

Originally Posted by eddy650

IMO, top 3 will be Striker's, Quest, and Beat Freakz .

Yea i feel the same.. disappointed tonight though, definitely thought TM had a better performance than ringmasters. Fly chicks and those cloogers have got togo next.

im not saying TM is the greatest dance crew of all time, but they are pretty good

TM is definitely way better than ringmaster, fly chicks, and dynamic edition

i dont think anyone here is hyping them up. no one said theyre the best crew.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

im not saying TM is the greatest dance crew of all time, but they are pretty good

TM is definitely way better than ringmaster, fly chicks, and dynamic edition

i dont think anyone here is hyping them up. no one said theyre the best crew.
Maybe not the best but there are a few people in this thread and from last season who said TM didn't lay it all out on the line and held back. Well, they were back for this season and everybody continued to wait for that j\"jaw-dropping" performance. Unfortunately, and disappointingly, wenever got it.

Back
Top Bottom