*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

smh.gif
if fly chicks are last two of this season

Originally Posted by JuJu

im still looking for how they do that damn flying ball trick like for real i wanna say i can do that.

Word. I'm still sitting here trying to figure out how they did that.
laugh.gif

to bad they're staying for another week.

tired.gif
smh.gif

Beat Freaks killed it tonight! Quest and Strikers did their thing too but I expected more. Knowing MTV, I'm betting on BF and Strikers in the finals. Questis cool too but you all know MTV won't allow 2 west coast crews in the finals. So I'm feeling MTV will put BF in cause ABDC never had an all girl crewin the finals.

I'm wonderin if the judges are seein the same thing as I am..the cloggers clearly won this challenge..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I'm wonderin if the judges are seein the same thing as I am..the cloggers clearly won this challenge..
And the thing is, most of the comments towards Fly Khicks wasn't all nice.

That is why they let the Fly Khicks stay..stupid boys vs. girls show smh............

That is why they let the Fly Khicks stay..stupid boys vs. girls show smh............

dont get why they stress voting when it doesn't count for #%@$

I say we each try voting for Fly Khicks 50 times each..and see if they get a chance to move on
laugh.gif
just to see if we can rig this show..

Originally Posted by DMasta718

And the thing is, most of the comments towards Fly Khicks wasn't all nice.
That's exactly what i was thinking. To me the past 3 weeks, i thought the losing team was the better dance

I say we each try voting for Fly Khicks 50 times each..and see if they get a chance to move on
laugh.gif
just to see if we can rig this show..
laugh.gif

Whose with me?!?!?!

One is a soldier..but a whole sneaker forum is an army! MUAHAHAHAHA

laugh.gif

I'm gonna start voting right now..Fly Khicks will b America's Best Dance Crew!

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Finally... Dynamic Edition is gone...
eek.gif
yessss[marv albert]

btw i don't like they're comments to quest,quest killed it their performance was better than strikers why is that strikers got a better comments fromthe judges?shane should just say ya'll got owned by beat freaks too
nerd.gif

WHAT THE HELL WAS LIL MAMA WEARING!?!?! A +*!$@%% WHOLE DAMN FLOWER ON HER HEAD!?!?!? I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!!! from her wackk %%% style to the way shetalks to the way she looks and the way she acts!

and i think its really funny how everytime JC has something bad to say the crowd boos him. i thought it was funny acouple weeks ago he asai somethin bad andright away the crowd booed him and instantly he just said ohh okkk

Back
Top Bottom