*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

I have a feeling this week it will b a shocker and Strikers All-Star will get eliminated!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I have a feeling this week it will b a shocker and Strikers All-Star will get eliminated!
I feel it too. I hope not. Hope fly kicks gets eliminated this week though.

How in the heck did fly khicks make it I seen their performance last week and assumed they were booted. The judges be throwin curveballs all the time. Oh yeahquest crew is killin it right now

Quest crew bringing it down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retrospect90

How in the heck did fly khicks make it I seen their performance last week and assumed they were booted. The judges be throwin curveballs all the time. Oh yeah quest crew is killin it right now
I been puzzled about that too. Every time they make it another round I'm like
eek.gif
. Their performances are average imo.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

guys vs girls....... chris brown................ figures, girls dancing to rihanna maybe?
[table][tr][th=""]Crew[/th] [th=""]Song[/th] [th=""]Challenge[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Beat Freaks[/td] [td]"Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry[/td] [td]Incorporate the Louisville Slugger within the routine.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fly Khicks[/td] [td]"Pon De Replay" by Rihanna[/td] [td]Perform using many different styles, including belly dance and island dancehall.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quest Crew[/td] [td]"Forever" by Chris Brown[/td] [td]Incorporate smooth moves and gliding in their performance.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Strikers All-Stars[/td] [td]"Pose" by Daddy Yankee[/td] [td]Incorporate their best swagger as well as attempt the uprocking and the groove.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Strikers got this in the bag, if fly khicks beat em I won't know what to say or think. I guess to be fair I have to see both performances tonight b4 I makejudgments.

them chicks are ugly as hell got damn. but the only hot part was the beginning after that mj crotch grab it was all garbage. and thats cold blooded how theygonna have a boy vs girl with rihanna and cb

That Xzibit lookin dude dresses like a clown....
laugh.gif

...and whats on Lil Mamas Resume that qualifies her to critique Dancers? ...

Thats all I came to say...I really dont even watch this show...

Originally Posted by Rafool

mjbetch you got it last week. Who's it this week?
nerd.gif
i have no idea. but it looks like you got it already haha. my source didn't go this past tuesday. hahaha

I want strikers to make it to the final 2 but I doubt it a happen, yea beat freaks and quest crew, people a probably vote for beat freaks just b/c they'rea girl group. It a be a close battle though

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I want strikers to make it to the final 2 but I doubt it a happen, yea beat freaks and quest crew, people a probably vote for beat freaks just b/c they're a girl group. It a be a close battle though
In the end mtv decides and I have the feeling since there hasn't been an all girl group win, beat freaks will take this season.

anybody know where to find the voting machines?

lol at lil mama putting up 8 fingers when she said top 4

Back
Top Bottom