America's Dumbest Student Athlete Nominee: Villanova's Shane Clark

http://deadspin.com/5586171/americas-dumbest-student+athleg-×nominee-villanova

[h1]America's Dumbest Student-Athlete Nominee: Villanova[/h1]

"This was a webpage one of our basketball playershad to make for a computer science course. Not an essay exactly, butdefinitely an excellent depiction of our student-athlete intelligencelevel."

just clicked through some of the pages for a good laugh... son is STRUGGLING
roll.gif

Allen Iverson and Michael Jordan is my two favorite players of all time.  Allen Iverson is the little man who does what people don't think he can do, and wins basketball games.  Michael Jordan is the one he brings it every night.  They are just both so exciting to watch and I compare my self to them two.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

http://deadspin.com/5586171/americas-dumbest-student+athleg-×nominee-villanova

[h1]America's Dumbest Student-Athlete Nominee: Villanova[/h1]

"This was a webpage one of our basketball playershad to make for a computer science course. Not an essay exactly, butdefinitely an excellent depiction of our student-athlete intelligencelevel."

just clicked through some of the pages for a good laugh... son is STRUGGLING
roll.gif

Allen Iverson and Michael Jordan is my two favorite players of all time.  Allen Iverson is the little man who does what people don't think he can do, and wins basketball games.  Michael Jordan is the one he brings it every night.  They are just both so exciting to watch and I compare my self to them two.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My favorite animal is a cat because they are adorable. If I had one I would name it meek millz.

I found him in the streets of philly looking for some bread cause he was about to loose his life like game over lil flip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

My favorite animal is a cat because they are adorable. If I had one I would name it meek millz.

I found him in the streets of philly looking for some bread cause he was about to loose his life like game over lil flip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

DT43 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DT43 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

back

Pet's food
  1. fish
  2. mac and cheese
  3. tasty cake
Pet's favorite activities.
  • spit
  • fight
  • make babies

back

Pet's food
  1. fish
  2. mac and cheese
  3. tasty cake
Pet's favorite activities.
  • spit
  • fight
  • make babies

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

My favorite animal is a cat because they are adorable. If I had one I would
name it meek millz.

I found him in the streets of philly looking for some bread cause he was
about to loose his life like game over lil flip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

I'm crying lmao

My favorite animal is a cat because they are adorable. If I had one I would
name it meek millz.

I found him in the streets of philly looking for some bread cause he was
about to loose his life like game over lil flip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

I'm crying lmao

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

what a %+%@ looking site
sick.gif
but I doubt any of the stuff he wrote on it was meant to be serious.
i bet it is
roll.gif

rubbin down on cats
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

what a %+%@ looking site
sick.gif
but I doubt any of the stuff he wrote on it was meant to be serious.
i bet it is
roll.gif

rubbin down on cats
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

OMG

Back
Top Bottom