America's Dumbest Student Athlete Nominee: Villanova's Shane Clark

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

My favorite animal is a cat because they are adorable. If I had one I would name it meek millz.

I found him in the streets of philly looking for some bread cause he was about to loose his life like game over lil flip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

OMG

lol u dudes cant take everything he's writin seriously its pretty obvious a lot of the answers are to clown around. now the grammar and spelling is laughable but still not THAT big of a deal...dudes life is basketball and spelling and grammar dont have #$$* to do with what u do on the court. i enjoyed it though haha reminds me of how student athletes dont need to put in any quality work to pass classes.

lol u dudes cant take everything he's writin seriously its pretty obvious a lot of the answers are to clown around. now the grammar and spelling is laughable but still not THAT big of a deal...dudes life is basketball and spelling and grammar dont have #$$* to do with what u do on the court. i enjoyed it though haha reminds me of how student athletes dont need to put in any quality work to pass classes.

The QRich one has to be fake. He's been in the league 10 years, there is no way he's writing essays about Pretty Ricky.

The QRich one has to be fake. He's been in the league 10 years, there is no way he's writing essays about Pretty Ricky.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

My favorite animal is a cat because they are adorable. If I had one I would
name it meek millz.

I found him in the streets of philly looking for some bread cause he was
about to loose his life like game over lil flip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

I'm crying lmao
i just spit all over my laptop screen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

My favorite animal is a cat because they are adorable. If I had one I would
name it meek millz.

I found him in the streets of philly looking for some bread cause he was
about to loose his life like game over lil flip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

I'm crying lmao
i just spit all over my laptop screen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif