America's Dumbest Student Athlete Nominee: Villanova's Shane Clark

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

"my favorite animal is a cat because they are soft cute and fun to rub down on."

the @#$% ??
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Am I the only one that can't find any of this funny? Sad if anything. Wish my people had more interest in their education.
I cant even laugh at this. It seems like society values things such as a beauty and athleticism more than education
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Am I the only one that can't find any of this funny? Sad if anything. Wish my people had more interest in their education.
I cant even laugh at this. It seems like society values things such as a beauty and athleticism more than education
smh.gif

Man, that boy simple. I want to know how are people getting a hold of these "sample" essays from Quentin Richardson and Terrelle Pryor? You can't prove that it belongs to them. That being said, I'm not saying that I don't necessarily believe that they wrote those essays, lol. It is actually sad to see that collegiate athletes cannot form grammatically correct sentences. It's even sadder when people on this message board make fun of other people's grammar and can't spell themselves. It happens all the time. Peace....

Man, that boy simple. I want to know how are people getting a hold of these "sample" essays from Quentin Richardson and Terrelle Pryor? You can't prove that it belongs to them. That being said, I'm not saying that I don't necessarily believe that they wrote those essays, lol. It is actually sad to see that collegiate athletes cannot form grammatically correct sentences. It's even sadder when people on this message board make fun of other people's grammar and can't spell themselves. It happens all the time. Peace....

Back
Top Bottom