An art form that has been long overlooked: Video game music.

Killer Instinct. Killer Cuts CD

2z9i3ki.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one that uses GH to get VG music. Surprised no one mention Jet Set Radio for Dreamcast yet. I'll post some later. Off to work

This was the jam back in the day. This could have been a hit for Paula Abdul.

This used to get stuck in my head for days on end.

and the best thing about it is - that i can hear every sound effect that goes along with it in my head...

sonic booms in guiles music
sonics spinning charge up thing
and shells being thrown in mario kart

Nice Post Seeko. For this, you can keep the Sonic avy for another 2 months, ok 3 off of the ZOE theme...
laugh.gif
This one almost had me all teary eyed at the endof MGS4...ok it did have me teary eyed...
frown.gif
This one is just beautiful... I'll think of more later, but Ihad to post those two up...

my buddy went too a few video game music concert live ...he said it was ill ...i wanna check one out, but they are usually sold out quick

Really great stuff in here some of my all time favs have already been posted...but you all fail to mention THE greatest video game music that has everappeared. Ladies and gentlemen, Dr. Wily stage 1 from Mega Man 2

BONUS: Live version

Sonic One - Green Hill zone ( I hum it all the time, They're are some nice videos of people playing it on the piano on YT Tabull??
eek.gif
)
Sonic One - Special Stage/ Emerarld Stage (Perfect ambiance music, and the background with the doves turning into fish and back again
eek.gif
)
* If anyone could make me an avy of just the background, I'd be indebted to you for life
Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine- Versus mode music (So fast paced, used to get me juiced
laugh.gif
)

Aah memories.....

is this even a question? streets of rage had the best music

also another game, its an OG game that was on the PC and maybe eventually n64, cant remember, but Quake1's music was done by Trent Reznor from nine inchnails, as well as the sound effects... pretty sweet sounds in that

This was discussed in a videogame course i took my senior year in college. Overlooked indeed.

Four pages and no mention of Shenmue or Katamari? Come on.

Long Journey - 2:40-3:40
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom