Anbody Else's GF like to take scalding hot showers?

cemo757

Banned
What is up with that? I swear every girl I dated did this. I can't see how they think that it feels good. It feels like its melting the cotdamn skinoff my back. If I go in bathroom after she showers, its like walking into a damn sauna. It ridiculous.

I know exactly what you mean. Every female like scolding showers. I be in the backdodging the water that splashes off of them.

Hot showers after coming home in the winter
pimp.gif

Cold showers after coming home in the summer
pimp.gif

Clean feeling after a shower.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Naw I can't do that. My grandpops cold water wouldn't turn on and it felt like I should have been suffering from second degree burns in that shower.

i cant handle these, i gotta take reasonable showers or i sweat for a good 20 min after and then i cant put my medicine on.

eek.gif
I was just talking with my friend about this. I used to hop in the shower after her and hop back out with a quickness. I think it's because women havea higher pain tolerance (childbirth FTL). Also, my lady friend was washing dishes and I took over afterwards and I was like #%%% ! I can't handle hot waterlike that.

let her know that no matter how hot the water is, she can't wash off the shame of spending the night with you.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

let her know that no matter how hot the water is, she can't wash off the shame of spending the night with you.
chuckled a little, 'cause i would actually say that to my chick.

Back
Top Bottom