Anbody Else's GF like to take scalding hot showers?

Originally Posted by roback1991

She was probably washing off the scent of the other man she was just with.

If your the same dude I think you are from NYC, I remember seeing a pic of you a while ago in a PYP thread. You make Rocky Dennis look like a Calvin Kleinmodel.

Originally Posted by CEMO757

Originally Posted by roback1991

She was probably washing off the scent of the other man she was just with.

If your the same dude I think you are from NYC, I remember seeing a pic of you a while ago in a PYP thread. You make Rocky Dennis look like a Calvin Klein model.

f4a15ce6e5959b5903e33784033175c74c28715.jpg

And, no. I'm not from NYC, and I've never posted in a pyp. It's just a joke, doggie.

my ex was like that. you poppin all this crap all the time like youre the %^$# then come shower time you begging to let the cold water run for a minute
embarassed.gif

I don't get in until the water is scalding hot and if one of my roommates just took one and it's not as hot I'll wait a few hours and then tryagain. I also love freezing cold showers in the summer but for some reason or another luke warm water freaks me out.

haha that is the same thing exact thing i thought only my shorty does.

its so uncomfortable and i always end up leaving first.

but every single time before i leave i turn the nob all the way to cold water and she screams like no tomorrow

word son why you getting so mad over a random joke. he dont know nothing about you or your girl. unless you feel its an honest possibility..... chillax. dudeready to flame and get "even" over nothing

and hot showers ftw

i like hot showers. Just above luke warm were the waters stings a little bit then you get used to it. I hate how freakin ashy i get afterwards though.

there is nothing worse than cold showers...

i start with mild straight to Hot Hot
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom