Ancient Aliens

ancient aliens. people been around earth for millions of years. your ancient aliens are forgotten black people/ civilizations. sitchin what

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bookmarked, Call me crazy, but my boy, his family, and I saw 3 flying saucers coming from work in San Ramon. And he has it on his cell phone. I believe in E.T.I'm gonna watch these videos later. It was funny though watching the first 15 minutes of that 2 hour video. Dude said there is no crime in Andromeda. Butif that's the case, why do they have courts and a jury?

Originally Posted by players1999

Well I never post but I was an editor on this show... It kinda crazy i never thought i would see a post on NT about it. Working on Angels and Demons for the History Channel Now.
Do you know if that show The Universe is gonna be canceled or not? I can watch that show all day.

Someone will probably host this on Youtube in a matter of time. I saw some of the last of it on TV this past week. If you think this stuff is interesting, check out David Wilcock's stuff on Youtube too...like "the 2012 Enigma" and all the other stuff. Some of it jumps around in leaps and bounds but if you think on it and follow along with some, a lot of it intuitively makes some type of sense.
What he says matches up with what other people are saying...If that's any type of confirmation. It's scary.

I have more videos if you want to peep.

But dude some "odd" yet pretty amazing stuff has been happening around me...Ive had some really eventful experiences in the past couple of months along the lines of dreams, and meeting certain people, and some other more dramatic experiences that I dont know if I would just explain right here. Like for instance, I met 2 people on Youtube who had nearly the exact same vivid dream that I had last year. But anyhow Ive discovered some pretty interesting stuff in just following this trail in researching this material and talking to people including my parents. I don't know how much I'd share on a Niketalk post though cause Id probably get laughed at and called "ducktales" on or something though
laugh.gif

But a lot of that stuff is really interesting. It's pretty deep too if you really look into it. Really, it feels like so many elements of society and information and life and anything *you name it* make sense and generally people don't even realize how connected so much is. That's how I feel....-like SO much is connected and in line with a lot of this stuff....for instance, look at the line-up of major movies this year. Seems like I see some elements of this stuff like everywhere I look. If anyone wants to know about my experiences can PM me. this stuff is fascinating to me. or maybe Ill share it if people are interested. idk
You can PM me if you don't wanna post here...I'm interested in hearing about it.

But dude some "odd" yet pretty amazing stuff has been happening around me...Ive had some really eventful experiences in the past couple of months along the lines of dreams, and meeting certain people, and some other more dramatic experiences that I dont know if I would just explain right here. Like for instance, I met 2 people on Youtube who had nearly the exact same vivid dream that I had last year. But anyhow Ive discovered some pretty interesting stuff in just following this trail in researching this material and talking to people including my parents. I don't know how much I'd share on a Niketalk post though cause Id probably get laughed at and called "ducktales" on or something though
laugh.gif

But a lot of that stuff is really interesting. It's pretty deep too if you really look into it. Really, it feels like so many elements of society and information and life and anything *you name it* make sense and generally people don't even realize how connected so much is. That's how I feel....-like SO much is connected and in line with a lot of this stuff....for instance, look at the line-up of major movies this year. Seems like I see some elements of this stuff like everywhere I look. If anyone wants to know about my experiences can PM me. this stuff is fascinating to me. or maybe Ill share it if people are interested. idk

I'd like to hear more about this. Pm me if you don't want to share on here.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

laugh.gif

PM me

dont you think all of this is just a big mind game

you're getting tons of info that you're trying to process, and hoping that some of it is real so you can get a conclusion in all this

few points from a small documentary i watched:

-people share similar stories about being brought up to spaceships and not being able to move and aliens performing experiments on them, because their mind isusing their need for some sexual arousement to form a situation where this unknown can perform an act

-also people from years ago, have visioned goblins or devils in their dreams, now people are dreaming about aliens
they are practically the same thing, its just something people can relate to at that time

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

laugh.gif

PM me
That's how it is meant to work though. As long as you look, you are ordained to find. The truth is only meant for those who can handle it.

Oh yea, PM me.

Man why do people Believe what others say so blindly? ..........I hope NT is still around in 2012 (Dec 21st) so I can say I told you so when nothing happends

great conversations with the people who PM'd.

it'd be nice if we could all talk about the type of stuff we're discussing without all the usual antics and junk. you all offered some great insight.

but I guess everyone else will be slowly exposed to it - is what I'm thinking

I was just talking about this stuff with my mom last night and she told me she saw some story this past week on the network news about some newdiscovery/information regarding "alien life" etc. and we arent people who usually talk about or look into extraterrestrials or aliens, etc either

that, the "close-call" with the asteroid collision, the mysterious fireball shooting down, etc. all on network news.

slow exposure occuring over the next couple years imo.

Back
Top Bottom